Reviews for Shinobi OneHalf
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
It would be nice to have a chapter telling what the Nerima Idiots are up to. If I remember right we left them with Kasumi possessed by an oni and the Dumb Duo digging for Ranma. I can see Kasumi making the lives of the panda, her father, and her "baby sister" miserable. She could add too much spice at the end of cooking a meal, just not to her plate. She could let Akane cook, VEG. they deserve that. In fact what if both sisters cooked and Kasumi added a paralysis powder so Akane could spoon feed them her "cooking" aka poison.

The amazons are also a source of mirth, the old bat could do a ritual to find Ranma and be told to leave him alone. With their attitudes I feel that the amazons have likely pissed off many kami. Raijin could visit, after all his servants are involved.

With Nabiki and Ranma gone I bet the bill collectors will decend on the dojo like flies on turds. Soun does not teach and the panda seems incapable of work.

Just some ideas for you.

Thanks for the update and please keep writing. :)
ocramed chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Man, I'm envious of your skill at pacing. :(

Anyway, good job as always, and keep up the good work! :)

D. Wynne
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
great fic the nwc do end up in the naruto world it should be during naruto it up
beartooth chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Great story so far!
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
-About time that you started writing again! You seem to be the best when it comes to Ranma crossovers, and you have a ton of stories that I want to see updated. Keep it up, and please try to keep the between-update periods shorter!

Happy writing, and update soon!
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Wonderful section here, and Ranma is struggling with some parts here, and can't wait to see how things play out for he and his companions as they keep making their way, as well as who might be interested in him later on as they start to learn more about their powers.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
good
James Axelrad chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
great stuff.
Virosa chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
YAY one chapter down more to come, very soon i hope.
cabrera1234 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
thanks for the update :)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
If things don't change with the sealing of Kyuubi I can totally see Naruto and Nabiki taking in Naruto as their adopted son. And I can see Anko hiding tears of joy that Ranma wants her to move in since most people don't trust her.
He-Who-Has-No-Name chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
IT LIVES! Damn it Innortal, work faster! Been waiting ages fer you to update ANY of yer fics. ARGH! _ More, more, MORE!

Jerry Unipeg chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice to see Ranma thinking about life.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I think Nabiki starting to enjoy her self. Nice meeting Ranma have.
Lerris chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
This was a good update...
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »