Reviews for Shinobi OneHalf
Lerris chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
This is still a decent story, although you'd have to probably get through at least the Kyuubi's attack to call it complete...
ocramed chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Loved it. I hope you can return to this story someday...
Avid Reader chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Hey Innortal!

I used to be an avid reader of your works (hence the name) a year or two ago. I've been reading your stories since at least '07 and they've all been awesome. Sadly, this is your most recently updated story and it's from almost two years ago! I've been missing your stories about the crazy antics of Ranma, Harry, and Naruto in all kinds of different situations. I just wanted you to know that I love and still reread your work from time to time, and I wanted to know what's up with you? You seem to have dropped off the radar. Are you taking a hiatus? Keep me and the rest of Fanfiction posted!

Most sincerely,

Avid Reader

XD
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
this is awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
flairina chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
So... update soon, perhaps? Because leaving it here just isn't right. :(
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Is the story discontinued?
Reader Just A chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
This is great, not that I'm surprised, you do good work. I definitely hope to read more of this.
donald7777 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Great story so far can't wait for the next chapter.

Chapter lengths are a nice size, you are really able to get into the story.

It is nice to see Nibiki getting her character developed, many times in other storys she is completly passed over.

I hope you don't bring in bring int he fiancies and other nerima crew in too fast. It is nice just the way it is right now.

Story has been faved and alerted.
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
That Uchiha is A laugh and a half that's for sure
animefreak 171 chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Good fic I hope u update soon
kaori and yoshi chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
they are progressing nicely! i can tell that this story will be well worth the wait!
Vilkath chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
An interesting story and I hope to see it continued some day. Always nice to see a cross over that does not stick to canon for every little thing. Setting this story before Naruto was even born was a great way to avoid the normal pitfalls with Naruto-verse cross overs. I can only hope the story will be finished at some point, it is too good to let die.
Frozen Tempest chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Please update soon.

I been eagerly awaiting the next chapter for a year now.
gaul1 chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 2/6/2011