Reviews for Shinobi OneHalf
Screaming Dean chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Great story. I hope you update this soon.
dfshie chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Cool. Cool.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
A new and interesting story by Innortal.

Hm. Ranma AND Nabiki in the Naruto-verse. And as Jinchuuriki. I can't recall seeing that before. Excellent.

And I'm sure it will have some entertaining effects on them.

Kasumi's evil again. Nice.
HarbingerLady chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
gwahaha, the last part is funny. Wondering how the Ninetails' attack will be with their presences.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
LOL! Chaos!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Nice, That was one hell of a set-up, and Damn it why can't more shrines of trapped Uber-demons have safety measures like that. _~
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
*snicker* people always seem to think of ways to put ranma into the most chaotic situations! xD

and its rare that nabiki joins him (willingly or not)
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Good setup. It will be interesting to see how Ranma and Nabiki have been changed, and what affect they will have on Konoha. Looking forward to more.
everling chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Good start and I loved the ending scene. bwahahahahahaha

With the Raiju having the ability to escape to another plane of existence, why couldn't they just moved the two to someplace safer in the same dimension? Wouldn't that have been simpler and safer for the people they're saving than thrusting the two into another world that worked on different rules and might not have kind people?
JohnnyG chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
A fun start. I look forward to seeing more.

Best,

~JohnnyG
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Heh heh heh. Another story with a great deal of potential and an excellent start.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
GREAT START! (*x4) Very good start.
AzureSky123 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Nice.
Nysk chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
EXCELLENT a new story by a talented author!

I only hope that others are not left forgotten
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I can't wait to see how Ranma and Nabiki affect the Naruto story. I hope they take in Naruto and give him a family!
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »