Reviews for Shinobi OneHalf
HarbingerLady chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
gwahaha, the last part is funny. Wondering how the Ninetails' attack will be with their presences.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
LOL! Chaos!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Nice, That was one hell of a set-up, and Damn it why can't more shrines of trapped Uber-demons have safety measures like that. _~
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
*snicker* people always seem to think of ways to put ranma into the most chaotic situations! xD

and its rare that nabiki joins him (willingly or not)
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Good setup. It will be interesting to see how Ranma and Nabiki have been changed, and what affect they will have on Konoha. Looking forward to more.
everling chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Good start and I loved the ending scene. bwahahahahahaha

With the Raiju having the ability to escape to another plane of existence, why couldn't they just moved the two to someplace safer in the same dimension? Wouldn't that have been simpler and safer for the people they're saving than thrusting the two into another world that worked on different rules and might not have kind people?
JohnnyG chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
A fun start. I look forward to seeing more.

Best,

~JohnnyG
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Heh heh heh. Another story with a great deal of potential and an excellent start.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
GREAT START! (*x4) Very good start.
AzureSky123 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Nice.
Nysk chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
EXCELLENT a new story by a talented author!

I only hope that others are not left forgotten
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I can't wait to see how Ranma and Nabiki affect the Naruto story. I hope they take in Naruto and give him a family!
Kathol chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Greetings,

Well a very intresting start to a new story. I have noticed several attempts for a Naruto crossover and sadly very few do more then a few chapters before dropping the story.

I like the beginning of your story and the end results. Though I am a little confused as to what you hope to do with the story as the point of the Naruto story is 11 to 13 years in the pass and with both at current age making them able to learn and be useful in the story will be limiting. I cant see Ranma start killing for any reason as his honor he has set for himself is so ingrained not to take life he will find it hard in this world where killing is an every day occurance.

Maybe teaching in a dojo or something but becoming a ninja I cant see happening as it would go against his code that he has lived with for the better part of 16 plus years.

Anyways intresting story and I will watch for the next chapter.
brindani chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
An interesting idea, but it does appear to be similar to 'No Need for Destiny' for its means of crossing over. Then again, many crossovers start similarly so I suppose I should leave that be. I can only imagine that the combination has altered both Ranma and Nabiki and this will be the element that draws them together. I could also see them being isolated being another cause, but I doubt it will be the strongest influence as you have already played along that line with your No Need for Destiny story.

All in all, looking good,

brindani
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Excellent start. Great story (not that I had any doubts).
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »