Reviews for Shinobi OneHalf
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
Nicely done. I still think Jiraiya is channeling Rodney Dangerfield, though. ::chuckles::
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 12/3/2010
"I swear, no respect," grumbled Jiraiya.

You sure he wasn't channeling Rodney Dangerfield when he said that? ::laughs::

"Your mission, Ranma, should you decide to accept it, is to find a missing cat." ::dies::
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
Nicely done. I like how you have Ranma facing his own... misgivings about certain things and thinking them through rather than ignoring them.
erikalikesfire chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
I think you should take a look at the tvtropes pages on "Infodump" and "Shown Their Work".

Aside from the sometimes gratuitous exposition, a pretty good read.
GaianLuck chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Ranma/Naruto crossovers normally end up being a chi vs chakra technique fest, which end up going stale before they get off the ground. Nabiki added to this mix gives it a much needed social aspect. I love what you're doing with this story, and look forward to the next chapter.

I especially want to thank you for knowing how quotation marks work, which far too many authors can't seem to grasp.
Hammerchuckery chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
...and then I saw the end of the story. NO! Anyway, this was some great story!
red chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
love the story
Dairegh chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
This is about the third or fourth story of yours I've read (sorry for not reviewing before now... I was too busy reading), and I've got to say: You, Innortal, are AWESOME! Of all of the Ranma 1/2 stories, that I've read, yours are among the top three best! You are DANG good! *double thumbs up* I hope you keep up the awesome writing, because I'll be looking forward to the next chapters eagerly!

-W.M.
sparky555 chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Dang! Hit the end! Can't wait to see more! Character progression, ocasional fight scenes, and no completely over powered fighters showing up, great writing this does make. Nice to see a Naruto universe story set before Naruto. Have to wonder whats going to have changed when they get closer to the Foxes arival in Konoha though.
Trugeta chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
Really liked it. Especially the bit with Tora and how she may have caused Madara to get his Mangekyo. :D
Rc1212 chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Interesting story idea, can't wait for more!
Dconrad123 chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
Love the story so far. just wondering if there will be an update anytime soon or in the future. great plot and great pace. Keep it up!
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
Good Story . Nice update. I look forward to see the next mission .
continental-line chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Given time Nabiki could set up a spy network that would rivel ero sennen. What with brothels, hotsprings, inn's maid service, etc. and still be on the 'good' side.
Wordlurker chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Good chapter. The cat-chase was rather amusing, as was a certain Yamanaka's failed attemtp to mind-screw.

Oh, and your Uchiha OC, Itsuki, is definetely one of the better OC's I've seen.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »