Reviews for Shinobi OneHalf
Rc1212 chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Interesting story idea, can't wait for more!
Dconrad123 chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
Love the story so far. just wondering if there will be an update anytime soon or in the future. great plot and great pace. Keep it up!
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
Good Story . Nice update. I look forward to see the next mission .
continental-line chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Given time Nabiki could set up a spy network that would rivel ero sennen. What with brothels, hotsprings, inn's maid service, etc. and still be on the 'good' side.
Wordlurker chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Good chapter. The cat-chase was rather amusing, as was a certain Yamanaka's failed attemtp to mind-screw.

Oh, and your Uchiha OC, Itsuki, is definetely one of the better OC's I've seen.
lordamnesia chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
This is a pretty decent crossover, and I particularly love the time period you put it in, makes it fairly unique. Keep up the great work!
AngelForm chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
A well done crossover.
mechaluffy chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
haha stupid cat
Story Weaver1 chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Ninja version of Nerima. I like the sound of that. The opening scene in the public baths sounds like it.

Ranma's 'demon cat' rant has to be my favorite part of the chapter. After Itsuki's part, of course. I'm starting to like this guy.

Gobi's teasing is win.
sandcrawlr chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Story is good. Enjoyed the read. Keep up the writing. I will admit though, as my knowledge of Naruto is much less than Ranma, I'm a bit confused on the time period, given that several of the main anime characters are no where to be found.
red chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
love the story
FrictionX42 chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Brilliant maneuver, bringing Nabiki into the mix. I'll be looking forward to seeing what she does with the politics in Konoha...
avatoa chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
How old is Anko in this story?
Riz987 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
Pretty good story keep it up.
The DCG chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
The lack of any ranmachan fun is rather disappointing.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »