Reviews for Shinobi OneHalf
lordamnesia chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
This is a pretty decent crossover, and I particularly love the time period you put it in, makes it fairly unique. Keep up the great work!
AngelForm chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
A well done crossover.
mechaluffy chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
haha stupid cat
Story Weaver1 chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Ninja version of Nerima. I like the sound of that. The opening scene in the public baths sounds like it.

Ranma's 'demon cat' rant has to be my favorite part of the chapter. After Itsuki's part, of course. I'm starting to like this guy.

Gobi's teasing is win.
sandcrawlr chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Story is good. Enjoyed the read. Keep up the writing. I will admit though, as my knowledge of Naruto is much less than Ranma, I'm a bit confused on the time period, given that several of the main anime characters are no where to be found.
red chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
love the story
FrictionX42 chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Brilliant maneuver, bringing Nabiki into the mix. I'll be looking forward to seeing what she does with the politics in Konoha...
avatoa chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
How old is Anko in this story?
Riz987 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
Pretty good story keep it up.
The DCG chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
The lack of any ranmachan fun is rather disappointing.
angel61991 chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
love it so far. i think its really cute that u made it in2 a brother/sister relationship btwn ranma & anko. please update soon.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Updates are awesome! I'm glad Ranma is getting over his fear of cats slowly, but it'd be nice to see him getting over his fear of relationships too. Maybe actually get some female friends who aren't out to claim him or use him or abuse him. Not sure Nabiki counts. Although, it would be amusing if Nabiki ended up taking up some of Juraiya's perversions.
keichan2 chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Thanks for the new chapter!

I can't wait to read about this first mission!

I'm sure that Nabiki's reaction to "roughing it" might be somewhat entertaining in the beginning (well, to be honest, only for a fleeting moment: I'm sure her pride will prevent her to whine about this... The noble, on the other hand :-D)

That, and I'm sure that a three weeks mission will certainly have some things happen ;-p

Please, update soon!
Hiryo chapter 9 . 3/12/2010
My I missed how you wrote so many stories and read already through it XD

I look forward to your next Ranma & Ranma-xover stories (inkl. those on AA. ;) )

Please update soon your wonderful Ranma & Ranma-xover fanfic stories!
Bobboky chapter 9 . 3/12/2010
good
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »