Reviews for Not Love At All
Emma Vance chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was amazing! I loved it sooo much- great job!
KuroFaiSplee chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is the cutest handful of sex scenes ever! The progression from casual to love is just... wow. And in so few words! I know you don't write KuroFai often, but I'm glad you did here!

mcgooen chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
O-OMG. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It brought tears to my tear *dabs with handkerchief*

Beautiful. You portrayed the development of their relationship perfectly with only a handful of words. Fantastic job! You, my dear, are a very talented author.
Niacy chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow ! I love it !
Dream of the Valkyrie chapter 1 . 3/18/2010

Beatiful. And so simple that I've understood perfectly every sentence (I'm Spanishspeaker and my English is not too good precisely, I need more practice :P). I love it so much!

With your permission, can I translate this fic to Spanish? Because I'd like share so gorgeous fiction with the rest of the KuroFai spanish-speackers fans. Our fandom doesn't have a lot of good stories, you know? :/ So please? :D Of course, I will clarify that the fiction is yours and I won't take any credit, just the translation. If you are interested, reply my review or send me a MP.

Anyway, great job and thank you so much!

P.S.: I apologize if you found some mistakes in the message. I'm better understanding English than writting in English xD
Kazeshina Penn chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow...I loved that last one. I loved all of them actually. Beautiful
MageMeow chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
it's really nice..

it's simple yet it goes way way way deeper..)

i really liked it..

specialy the ending..
Clicio chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was very nice. Very original. I'm going to go look at your other Tsubasa fics now. :D
katofpinklawn chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Hm, nice. Kinda goes with the whole "words have power" thing. The repition is really good, although personally, I don't think I could say the same thing over and over. But that's just me. X3
lioness91 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008'm speechless. It's really beautiful. And I mean REALLY beautiful...
Joanie S chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Oh, wow. That was just beautiful.
twinklestar120 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This was really, really amazing. It's not often that i read a fic and then find myself thinking about it for ages afterwards, but this was definitely one of then. I loved the beginning, especially their reactions when something is missed out. It was really evocative, but in an amazingly concise, understated way that I loved, and can only hope to re-create in my own writing.

Well done, i look forward to reading some of your other stuff.
kanna's babysitter chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
that was cute
Nandinha Shinomori chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Great fic.

I liked how the dialogue was changing whit their changes. It's the most impressive KuroFai fic that I've read so far.
Nillen chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
The beginning kinda bothering me but...

You're doing a great job here!Write more please!