Reviews for Guiding Light
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Ahaha, loved the ending xD. Great job! I loved this! (:

Angelica
CastaS chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
great one, i enjoyed it much.
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
long but very good
Zaratan chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Touching and heart-warming, with just a hint of smuffiness. Gotta love it!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Great one shot.

Kept flipping back and forth keeping up the suspense.

Also, you can't have too many happy endings.

Finally, congratulations on your one year anniversary.

Here's to many, many more. Along with more stories of course.

Thanks for all your time in efforts in your work.
charizardag chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Aw, thanks Cap, it is a great story. If I had room, I'd fav it. great job and keep up the good work and keep up the good health
cpneb chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Cap'n:

And, now, you've given me another reason to continue to write and attempt to reach the bar that you and others have set for me.

Thanks right back at you for 'paying it forward' and doing for me what others did for you last year. Hopefully, I can give a one-year MS-aversary story come next March,

Thanks for continugng to bring it, Cap'n. Sorry, no deep-dish cheesecake for this anniversary...maybe, in a few years (DOWN, RUFUS!).

...cpneb
mangafangirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That was a good story! The plot was good, a little confusing at times, but it all made sense in the end :) I really liked the way you created this parallel story, and gave us each character's insights. Wow, I wonder how Ron and Kim manage at the end of the story with so many injuries! ~_

Great story!

mangafangirl
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Captain:

You have again added another great story to your collection.

I really like the way that you have Kim's mind working to find the way to Ron, with having it make others talk to her.

And Ron showing again, that he will go thur hell for her.

In short I loved it Cap

Right Hand Salute to you.

Star_Eva01
Akinyi chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Well I guess our favorite heroes can cross 'jumping into a raging storm' off of their list of Crazy Things To Do.

Thankfully they both came out of it alive, even if a bit bumped and bruised. Kim and Ron have a very special bond between them that is always great to read about. You did a great job portraying said relationship.

Wonderful fic you've got here Captain! It was a nice read
JAKT chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Captain,

Just finished reading your story. Thanks for the advance heads up. It is amazing how true life events can easily be woven into a KP story. Team Possible really represents the good in all of us and a few KP villians surely help us see the opposite. Well written and well thought out. Don't forget that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so hats off to cyberwraith9 and tusconcoyote for their inspiration to the story. We all share in this wonderful universe of Characters and that's what it's all about.

Stay healthy and well our friend. Look forward to many more of your tales.

Right handed salute back at ya!
continental-line chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
As always a great KP/Ron romance tale, sometimes the badguy gets away, but Ron was able to save and bring his KP home alive. It's a matter of perspective, badguys will always be around but for Ron there is only one Kim and she is far more important to to him.

Back for a few months from Japan and the Philippines and have some great story ideas for that part of the world, after I finish what I started.

-Bill Ponder
whitem chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I really enjoyed this. It's these kinds of stories that pulled me in to this site.

The hallucinations were pretty good. The mind definitely works in mysterious ways.

As bad as Ron was hurt, I know he would endure even worse just to make sure Kim is OK. This relationship is just so much fun to read and write about.

Glad to hear that everything is going well now.

Laters...
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Quite a cheering section KP has in her corner.

"even we aren’t crazy enough to jump into a storm"

You know, there is a reason Dementor would think that.

Speaking of Dementor, has he won? Or are we just setting up round two with even higher stakes?
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Man, you rock, Cap!

This story is truly awesome. You managed to describe everything so well that it felt as if I was watching an episode of the show and I could picture their respective predicaments kinda easily.

Nice to know also that you're feeling so well, Cap. I can only wish you the best of wishes and hope that you and your family take good care of yourselves. The most important thing is that you're totally recovered and enjoying life as everyone should.

Take care, Cap. Keep on writing and living! ;)