Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Altaira Lasair chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
I still adore this story after so many years. Are you planning to continue it eventually or is it abondoned?
Daenin chapter 14 . 9/29/2008
Oh, lovely to see an update. I love your stories! Good chapter. It's interesting to see how Cassius and Corbin relate. They definitely have a different relationship from Remus and Cassius. And it's great to see Harry going to school and meeting people and being taken care of properly!
Squishy chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
I love this storie and an update would be even lovelier
Caryn chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
So I have a lil story to share with you and hopefully it'll bring your muse out of hiding and make RL leave you alone long enough to write. I have a new job and its calling people from a list. The other day I had the name "Aloysius Stevens". Cracked me up, I was so hoping they had a friend named Cassius Malfoy. anyway, thats my lovely lil story, made my day, and made me think of your wonderful story. Sometime soon I'll have to re-read everything and pretend Cassius and Remus are mine. Hope you get to update again soon!
Lady Blue Shadow chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
This is great! I loved the fact Harry got two trees for his parents :D Can't wait till the next chapter
Caryn chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
AW! Can I keep baby Harry? and Cassius? PLEASE! I think it's so cute the Cassius wants to be a good Dad and asks for a list on how to show he loves Harry! I'm glad you found your muse, I find a shock collar works to keep it nearby! Anyway, loved the chapter, I can't wait for more! Cassius is one of my favorite characters ever created, and I swear there are times where I expect to read about Corbin and stuff in JRK's books since they seem so well written and you know so much about them without realizing it. Keep up the good work!
StarWest45 chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
that was too cute!
Lady Blue Shadow chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
wow! you updated! I really like this story! hope Harry wil get better soon!
peegchica chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
hooray updates! Looking forward to more and hopefully other story updates!
Lady Blue Shadow chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
Woow! They got Harry out of the hell hole! Knew they could do it! Update soon! Love your story!
Lady Blue Shadow chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
I liked the ending:p Please update so we can see them meet Harry! I love this story! Update soon!
Lady Blue Shadow chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Is the cottage Windy Corner? And will Harry come soon? I would love it if you updated!
Lady Blue Shadow chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Oh please update soon, and a longer chapter please?
Assur chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
hi,

just wanted to let you know that i'm still reading your works. *g*

i like the direction your story is going, hope to read more soon. ;)

love, assur
peegchica chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
Hooray finally a update! I'd say have one brief chapter summerizing training and then go straight into when Harry comes. Possibility of any Remus/Sirius anytime soon :D Keep up the good work