Reviews for Gale Warnings
friendly chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
that was a great chapter..keep it up
Catasauqua chapter 11 . 5/24/2007
A new hunt! The Boogeyman?

I'm not liking this Boogeyman. It's making me like John a bit more for giving Sam that gun.

Decapitation in Indonesia? LOL! That came from left field!

Steak sandwiches! Yum!

Ok, now I'm getting creeped out now. Not that this Boogeyman doesn't have my skin crawling but, what the Hell's outside the car!

Oh, no, not a cabin by it self!

That was so not funny, Dean!

Holy freakin' Hell! I hate cliffie's.

There's nothing better than a Philly Cheese Steak! If you ever get into the Philadelphia area, try one!
Noelani618 chapter 11 . 5/23/2007
This chapter got intense! Black sticky stuff swarming around Sammy! Dean doesn't know what to do? Gr...and you left me hanging! Not very nice! Hehe. Good interaction between the boys at the beginning and how they eased into the job. Or rather didn't...poor Sammy! And Dean...ah, the love of a big brother's golden rule of annoying/torturing their siblings! Please update soon, I wanna know what happens!
Sparkle45 chapter 11 . 5/23/2007
Great chapter! Very creepy towards the end. This story just keeps getting better. Can't wait to read more.
GuestTypePerson chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
you make me go "aw"

im glad they made up and worked things out. i really look forward to seeing whats going to happen next.

boogeyman? interesting.
Bessie chapter 10 . 5/15/2007
I really adore how you make conversation between these two flow so naturally. Wonderful scene, the lines about applicances opting for mass sucide has me smiling - it was very dean response I think. lovely flow of words and great dialouge between the boys. More soon I hope.
Swasti chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
oh my gosh that was just so nice ! ;-) thank you for such a lovely chapter!
Noelani618 chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
Yay! Ch. 10! Sammy was very cute and just adorable in how he perceived Dean and his reactions. As for Dean, yay, he told Sammy how he feels and finally got through to him! Sammy the puppy? To cute! 'I only dropped you a couple times...' hehe. Poor Sammy. Loved how it ended with Sam latching onto his big brother (sigh). Can't wait for the next chapter! And what's this mention of the boogeyman? Hmm, sounds like some trouble is ahead...hehe. I'm looking forward to it! Great job and I hope today is a good day for ya, mother or not.
Catasauqua chapter 10 . 5/12/2007
Mass suicide of appliances. hehe

" were about three before you caught onto the fact that I'd taught you to play fetch." LMAO. I'm so glad he told Sam he chose to take care of him. Loved the puppy story!

Poor Sam just waiting at the hospital all alone...God, John your a bastard!

Finally Dean's pissed at the right person, even if he's dead!

Oh, no. Sammy meltdown!

Catasauqua chapter 9 . 5/10/2007
The Mother of all hangovers! No less than you deserve!

Oh, hell, I like Craven more and more! *as Dean falls to the floor*. hehe

..ask how old the teachers were, and if they were dead or alive. LOL

"I'm sorry." Oh, God! Does this kid's guilt have no end?

Noelani618 chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
Quite a lot for Dean to take in, but I'm glad he's beginning to understand what he is to his brother, what he's always been despite the fact neither really recognized it. Grr...can Craven please kick John Winchester's butt? What he did to the boys...grr...

Okay done ranting. The end part with Dean coming back to Sam, with food no less, was very appropriate. Dean's got his hands full that's for sure with Sam's insecurities and his own. And Dean touching Sammy's head, wanting to brush the bangs from his face, ah, I loved that! Very sweet and something I can see Dean doing. Very fatherly...

hehe, I'm driving you nuts aren't I? Sorry, I don't have many people to talk to and well when I review I can babble. Ever see Gladiator? I'm listening to the end song, "Now We Are Free" I think its called. Very pretty. Before that it was "Anakin's Betrayal" and "Battle of the Heroes" from ROTS. Great music and I can't help but think of Dean and Sam when I'm listenin' to them. Anyway, I love this chapter, great introspective of Dean and his inner thoughts and I can't wait for the next part. (With a big hug right? Pretty please?) Okay, just ignore me, I'm hyper since I've been dying to read more of this story for the last several days effectively driving myself up the wall. lol. Thanks for the update and I hope your week has been going well.
Maygin chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
Hello... I know you have no idea who I am, but I have been following this story and it's predessor for about a month now, and can I just say - it's like a familiar friend. It's a story I've been eagerly awaiting an update from every time I log onto my computer (which is pretty much every day... several times ;)

I apologize for not reviewing - bad reader! It's just this story and it's previous one are in a category of stories that I pretty much deem, 'da%# good writing'. You have awesome story-telling skills. It's like pure, honest to goodness entertainment.

I LOVE how you've made this AU world of SN. With the Elementals and how they are four and with Sam and Dean. I'll openly admit I'm not a fan of fics that have girl OC's that have prominant parts... but Concha... omg. I know the exact part I fell in love with her; it was in the Coming Storm when her and the boys are camping out for that first night and she wakes up and screams at the Sasquatches to "SHUT THE HELL UP!" I laughed so hard. Her character has spunk and you didn't try to make her this bad a$$ hunter or anything... you pointed out her areas of expertise and yes, she can hunt and defend herself when needed... but you also made her a girl. I don't know - for someone who pretty much scoffs at fics with girls as main characters in them - I am in love with yours! Love Concha! And I love that you haven't made her the forefront of the story. The story is still about Sam and Dean. Our focus is still on Sammy and Dean - but Concha is there in the background.

Let's see what else. Again, I love the idea you've come up with, with this AU world. You've opened the Supernatural world to a whole new level of creatures and spirits. Well done! Leaves a lot of room for your creativity to travel :) The whole first part where they hunt the troll, oh man that was great. I don't know why, but I love the ideas of trolls, and yours has been the closest written to my idea of what trolls look like and how they act. So thank you for writing trolls exactly how they're supposed to be ;) And poor Sammy, having that secret he never even really thought about and having it shoved in his face and then trying to keep it from his brother and - and... yeah *happy sigh* (I'm kind of a limp!Sam fan if you haven't figured out by now;) I love my boys, but there's just somethin about Dean getting all angsty and protective over his lil bro that get's me all excited :)

Okay, see this is why I avoid reviewing stories like yours, cuz I end up writing novel-length reviews ;) Anywho, I just thought is was time for me to stop lurking in the shadows and actually review! Lord knows you deserve WAY more than the reviews you've been getting! This story is awesome. Thank you so much for being faithful in your writing of it! I'm going to advertise it over at Limp!Sam... this is just great story-telling! Keep it up gurl :)
Swasti chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
ack! i think my heart just broke for sam.. and dean.. for both of them!
Noelani618 chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
Poor Dean and Sam! I understand why Dean would be so angry and need some time to get his emotions under control before speaking to Sam. Although getting drunk might not have been the best choice. But then, it seems Dean did it to punish himself for hurting Sam and just all the 'failures' he has. Gah! He's still human as Craven tells Sam in a backhanded way. And what's this about Gordon Walker? Sam, you better not try something stupid...

I'm just curious but are you going to bring in more of the characters introduced in Season 2? Like Ellen and Jo? (I do NOT like Jo as somebody for Dean, she's more like a little bratty sister. Cassie was much better but I didn't like her much either.) Ah well, great update and I look forward to reading more!
Catasauqua chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
John , your such a bastard! Even from the grave your managing to hurt them.

Hey, Dean? What happened to having made your choice between John and Sam? Tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing? Climb out of that damn bottle and get over it!

Dr. Craven Family Counselor! Who'd a thought?

Need more!