Reviews for Gale Warnings
GuestTypePerson chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
uh oh. this does not look good for the guys. now i need the next chappie! hope its soon!
Catasauqua chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
OMG Dean! Come back! I wasn't Sam's fault!

Need update! Please.

bessie chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I love this story, as much as I love all your writings. and this new twist just breaks my heart. please write more soon
Catasauqua chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
I knew there had to be a reason he was so interested in Dean!

Catasauqua chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
Hehehe Way to go Dean! One Troll down. There's no way he's going to forget about that question, though.

Catasauqua chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
I'm liking this story! A Troll! LOL

I'm not too sure about Craven, though. All of a sudden this Troll knows about John?

Catasauqua chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Who IS this Craven guy? And why does he seem so interested in Dean?

Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Ok. First day at school everyone's a bit nervous, but that house? Craven? A little bit creepy!

Noelani618 chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
Hi, I found your stories about a week ago and I have to say I absolutely adore them. The relationship between Sam and Dean is just so...them and yet unique I can't get enough of it. This chapter was very intense and the little chat between Craven and John was very informative.

"Turning, eyes focused on the door Dean had left through, Craven waited a minute or so before answering. “Dean isn’t a man protecting his sibling, that’s a man protecting the most important thing in his life, his child, the only child he expects to ever have.”

That line just blew me away! Okay, I'm sure you don't want to read anymore rambling on my part. Please update soon because I want to see the boys make up (eventually) and the reaction of Concha and Dante when they find out about the falling out. Keep up the good work!
Swasti chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
a camels arse is putting it lightly ;-)
GuestTypePerson chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
haha i love that last line! i cant wait to see how you have this conversation play out. i think it will be amusing just to see.

i'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :0)

oddly i just got the notification for the 4th chapter today. and have seen nothing for this chapter in the way of notifications. sad. :0( but i found it none the less.

well have a great day!
GuestTypePerson chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
what does sam know? bwah. i really wanna know what the secret is curious i am! please update soon. i really wanna know where you're going with this story. at the moment im a little confused. but either way i look forward to an update.

have a grea day!
GuestTypePerson chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
oy! oy! oy! please update soon! i wanna know the secret! whats the question! blah! please update soon! you do this to me everytime... suck me in... bully! :0) have a great day!
Deanlovr chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
It's excellent ! I first saw this story on but I couldn't review. So I'm happy to see it on ans to be able to review at last ! Keep going the great job !
KatieLB chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
yuck i hate fugly all knowing trolls...another really good chapter...hope we get to hear deans questions and hope dean heard sam...good job
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »