Reviews for Fixation, and Other Stories
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
And we all know how that went over.

*claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Aww... And Harry might be surprised, but those two are so volatile, of course he's the dependable one. (Scary thought.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
*blinks* Well, they worked.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
And Ron is Ron. Yay for no bashing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
More Subtle - In which Harry and Draco's early meetings go a bit better, and in which Harry is a bit more independent-minded and willful, and stops to think about things rather than believe everything he's told, and boy does it ever snowball. (By the way, where was the title quoted from?)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
*grins madly* Of course, I like crack AUs. (And thinking back, I've written an awful lot of them...)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Very nice use of language.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Interesting.

Ah, throwaway scenes. Little clues like that give fanfic writers much to work with (and obsess over).
prinzenhasserin chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Actually...

This just might be genius.

(It also might be insane, but I'm not to hung up about that.)

Sometimes, I enjoyed the continuety jumps, sometimes I didn't.

Still - great work.
Everlasting Purple chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I LOVE the vampire/vampire hunter story and it would be great if you made more of it. I also love that Harry is realistic about it.
idlyby221 chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
In all honesty, I'm shocked that you labeled this as "complete." I suppose it could be, considering your formatting, but I don't feel like it is. I liked what you did with the side stories and then the real stories, and the abstract, but I was also a little annoyed that you didn't carry the real story further. I'm not necessarily complaining, I don't think, only saying that this is too good to be finished.
I love how natural you make everything feel. The relationship works because you believe in it, and you get the characters to believe in it. It's not ridiculously fluffy like it could be. It's real.
And should be continued. :)
Vera Rozalsky chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
This is a wonderful long-strange-trip smorgasbord, and the formal experimentation scores major points with me-especially since you pull it off, completely. I really enjoyed your exploration of triangular relationship dynamics, as I'm working on a similar project myself (the triangle being Hermione/Neville/Draco-which is, shall we say, challenging.)
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
cute cute cute cute!
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
excellent
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
very interesting. draco can be turned to mush! :P
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »