Reviews for Whisper
monochre chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
This is discontinued isn't it? *cries rivers
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Your story is wonderful please put the next chapter up soon!I will be waiting!
Jaz-147 chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
pls upload this soon.
Midnight Hikari chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
-dies laughing at the last sentence of the story-

That officially made my day. I like how you're writting the story. It's very interesting and certainly a thrill to read. It has been 2 years since you last updated though. This is an amazing story, I really do look forward to the next chapter.
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
lol oh wow the last part had me lauphing! good story update soon!
U R Beautiful chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
I know that it's been a really long time since you've done this story, but I was just hoping that maybe you'd continue it. I mean, cause it's really good.
IHateTheLog chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Hahahahaha! I love the last line for the 8th chapter! It made me laugh alot, but it might just be me. I don't know. Anyway, I really like your story it's totally awsome possume!(don't know if spelled right. I'm bad at spelling *sad face)
hikao-chan chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
i don't know .. there's just soo.. LESS of the FujiSaku i was expecting...

i was a bit.. uh.. how should i say this.. dismayed.

yeah.. there was just so little FujiSaku chemistry.

i do hope the next chapters are better

ganbatte ne KairaKi-san! :)
hikao-chan chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
you sure know how to make your readers CRAVE for more KairaKi-san

..laughs..

it's a nice chapter i was actually freaking out when i read that sakunowas bleeding! and later i laughed when i saw my was in the mirror , i do look kind of shocked

..embarrased chuckling..
hikao-chan chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
i'm really and i mean REALLY liking your style of writing -maybe coz it's a FujiSaku fanfic or you are just so great!-

SUGOI Kairaki-san!
hikao-chan chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
i'm getting scolded by my mom right now for not leaving the computer .laughs. i just can't keep my eyes off from reading your work! it's soo hilarious! and i want a loot of FujiSaku soo.. i'll be reading it all the way and making reviews throughout .grins.

oh yeah.. SUGOOI! .laughs again.
hikao-chan chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
did i tell you how great you are?..

if not let me repeat it..

SUGOI ne KairaKi-san! SUGOI!
hikao-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i am so liking it! .grins.

GREAT FANFIC! i really ADORE the FujiSaku pairing,.

i do hope you'd make more since i can't do it myself .laughs.
Saumelon chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
this story is great! I added it to my favs immediately! I can't care less if you reply to our reviews. We like your story enough to review! Anyway, please update fast!

Later!~ Yoshi Girl