Reviews for The Memory of Narnia
Minus the Honey Bear chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
It's fantastic. Update soon!
dares to dream chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Great series! I read For Narnia and absolutely loved it! The plot was very unique, and the characterization was amazing. I hope you continue The Memory of Narnia! It is rare to find a story where someone journeys to a place after the Last Battle. Amazing work, and I really do hope to see this continued rather than abandoned!

dares to dream
Rachel chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
So good, so good, so good! Please keep writing; I'm waiting to see more!
Cliick-Clock chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
hm. Very interesting. So all the Pevensie's (I hope thats how you spell that.) are dead and Nia and Susan are in a different world with some tyranical queen who has a problem with foreign people. Did NOT see that coming. I'm kinda hoping that the Pevensie'scome back to life in this new world. Or something along those lines. Oh well. This story should be a very interesting sequel to "For Narnia". Looking foreward to your next update!
Midnightxwolfx chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! This story's getting good! :D I know Susan wasn't let back into Narnia, but was she really like that? Or did you just make it up? I was actually kinda mad Su didn't get back in...
thebloodrose chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
I am loving this story! Please get Nia and Peter back together... please! And I can't wait to see where they are, please update this soon!
PadfootCc chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
i love the story! you have got to update as soon as possible. i am DYING to know what happens next!
brezzybrez chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
update soon.
Hope and love chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
i love it!
musafa chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
oh no! what's gonna happen to Will? and when are you gonna get Nia and Peter back together?...you are going to do that, right?
NotSupposedToBeHere chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
Wah I can't wait to see what happens next, so update soon!
Talenyn01 chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
I can't wait to see what's going to happen! Where could they possibly be? I'd guess Calormen but wasn't that destroyed along with Narnia?
Hope and love chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
i love it!
Ava Rainna chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
That was so sad when Nia was looking at the picture. :( and I find it touching how the train incident is refered to as "The Tragedy" adn then "The Graves" because it shows how the whole situation still holds some sort of relevance no matter how long it's been. Where'd they go? Please update soon cause I really wanna know. And glad to see someone writing Susan who doesn't make her a complete snob, who requires Aslan hitting her upside the head for her to realize she's going about it all wrong. I like the internal conflict with herself, as well as the external with Nia. Can't wait for more!
brezzybrez chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
when peter going to come back? I want peter to come back. Anyways, update soon.