Reviews for Behind the Words
lola chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
You're amazing.

Love the haikus that explain his feelings better every time, the links between his family, the haikus the words and the walkman, putting things apart and putting them together in a different way.
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Wowww I really loved this! I don't know what else to say. This was awesome! Definitely reading more of your work!
Jankjay chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is really lovely. You have a special gift. Thank you for sharing it.
saoirsewolf chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It's a great story, but it really makes me want to cry.
Ryne42 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Absolutely gorgeous. Wow. I didn't even think of this, but it's BRILLIANT. I love all the truths you layered into this, all the words-behind-words that Dean can parse out because of his talent for it. You have such an understanding of his character - of everyone, but especially Dean - and it definitely shows. Now I'm off to read the rest of your stories - keep up the great work!
ShadowKitKat11 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
*gross sobbing*
Beautiful... Just beautiful.
*curls into a burrito and cries because Dean feels*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hey! Just thought you'd like to know that I seriously love this fic, it's absolutely brilliant, and that I've done a review on it over at my rec blog. I thought you might like to read it! The link's: and it's the first one!
bearberry915 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Well then, here's a cookie. This was beautiful!
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Real heart wrenching stuff
saltedshotgun chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was so beautifully painful and hurt-y. I loved the haikus; they all seemed very, very Dean. Thank you for sharing this with us, it was a pleasure to read!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh god, the hopelessness in this...you broke my heart for Dean in a million pieces...

Wonderful use of the haiku idea,this is a riveting story!
Char-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
aaaaw T_T just wanna give that boy a freakin hug! great insight into the mind of Dean!
ITrustThyLove chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow... This is really beautiful... And heartbreaking... And-oh god you left me a haiku-hating-loving mumbling mess...

I really loved it.
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
It was just plain beautiful. I really have no other words to do this story justice :)
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Excellent read! Tears for the Winchester's. Poor Dean has the world on his small shoulders! He doesn't even see how unfair his expectations for himself are! His dada's a grown man, but Dean is the family burden-bearer! Sammy is capable and smart, but with a GED and a given he'll attitude he's responsible for every failure, pain, bruise, and bad thing that happens to Sammy - never gets to feel accomplished for the good stuff like keeping the boy alive when he was and is a child himself. Teaching, and nourishing Sammy to be as smart and gigantic as he is! No Dean is only meant to torture his poor mind, body, and soul with the ridiculous notion that his stupid Dady placed in his head at the most suggestive and painful time of his life - "Take care of Sammy, and keep him safe!" That was John's Job (the self obsorbed, egotistical, neglectful dead beat dad!)

Anytime I can shoot off at John I do! He just rubs me the wrong way. He hurt Dean so badly, and then gave him the tools to continue hurting himself even after the man's death! Wow! Just a great Fic.!