Reviews for Patience
RunningFromShadows chapter 1 . 1/25
yo! i absolutely love the bit with the goblin 'proudly' proclaiming he can't read, gets me every time!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Hahahaha! Awesome
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Bizarre, but loved it :D
L.K chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Eee! I love love love this! The goblin's yelling, the handwriting, the funnies, and- and- and everything! I found this story a while back, and I actually copied the last few lines onto a sticky note, because... well, that's a whole story right there, it's hilarious, I greatly identify with elves and other fae, and I love it more every time I read it. I'm so glad I found this story online again (I had forgotten the title) so I could leave a review! Excellent writing style, and story. You get a cooki- no, wait, that's not good enough... I bake you a cheesecake. You get a cheesecake for this.
Fuzzygoblins chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Oh, this is hilarious! It was so strange, I actually laughed! I've never laughed quite like thy, it was just a pure shocked happy laugh! Oh, it was so funny!
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Very amusing!
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I love the idea of a mundane having to try to explain a Fae King proposing to his (the mundane's) fiance before poofing out to a pack of police who are more inclined to find simple answers - like "Where did you hide the body?"

I can only imagine how hard Todd's life will be while The authorities investigate. And I can only imagine how much fun Jareth will have watching his former rival while keeping the news from his Queen. It makes me giggle in ways that trouble many people who just don't understand.

Thanks for the giggles and for writing this.
Best thoughts.
Lauralithia2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Absolutely loved it, laughed out loud at several parts! XD Keep it up! X)
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Oh my goodness! I just loved this story! I loved your humor, and I loved how you conveyed so much with so few words (this story is less than a thousand words!). Simply incredible! You had me smiling like a crazy person, I just loved this story! You are a brilliant writer, and I truly enjoyed your story! Thank you so much for writing this and bringing a bit of happiness into my life! :)
starviking chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
You did an excellent job of writing Jareth!
That section about him not sulking but "having a mood" which is entirely different sounds like it was right out of the movie.

The part with the goblin yelling to Jareth was hysterical and I really loved "SHE SAYS SHE DIGS YA-"
"I heard." I could just imagine Jareth tensing up to transport the minute he heard her reply. Perfect!
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Hahaahhaa. Genuinely adorable. Jareth's penchant of naming things after himself - I had an image of Sarah buying him a fishtank full of fish and him naming them ALL Jareth because why not?
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Excellent piece! I'm laughing so hard with that adorable goblin.