Reviews for Patience
Something chapter 1 . 9/4
This was soo funny! And soo sweet! Thank you :)
hearagain chapter 1 . 7/15
Lol. Loved the story. Thanks for sharing.
Alaska chapter 1 . 6/2
this is life
fruitsmoothy chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Lols, so cute. 'Ta, I needed this fun bit o' fluff tonight
trust-the-system chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
You managed to get a lot of story out in such a short chapter, but I loved it! Todd didn't seem like the kind of guy Sarah would go for anyway.
iamnotanegg chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Reading this at work along my isolated row on a Friday night shift; giggling like an idiot but totally worth getting reprimanded for viewing non - work related websites.

N3ko8 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
this was short and very cute. I can't believe she compared her fiance to her old dog XDD
Phase two was hilarious, the little goblin yelling her response was just too much, I couldn't stop laughing. :3
music51 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
So cute and sweet! :)
Lady mine chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This was so funny loved it!
RunningFromShadows chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
yo! i absolutely love the bit with the goblin 'proudly' proclaiming he can't read, gets me every time!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Hahahaha! Awesome
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Bizarre, but loved it :D
L.K chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Eee! I love love love this! The goblin's yelling, the handwriting, the funnies, and- and- and everything! I found this story a while back, and I actually copied the last few lines onto a sticky note, because... well, that's a whole story right there, it's hilarious, I greatly identify with elves and other fae, and I love it more every time I read it. I'm so glad I found this story online again (I had forgotten the title) so I could leave a review! Excellent writing style, and story. You get a cooki- no, wait, that's not good enough... I bake you a cheesecake. You get a cheesecake for this.
Fuzzygoblins chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Oh, this is hilarious! It was so strange, I actually laughed! I've never laughed quite like thy, it was just a pure shocked happy laugh! Oh, it was so funny!