Reviews for The Bridge That Joins and Divides
ber1719 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aw I actually liked Martha Jones. Rose and the Doctor will always, always be my favorite Dr. Who couple, but in a lot of ways I feel sorry for Martha. She was a good person and she really was her own person. Especially at the end to the Doctor.

I think you did a really good job of organizing and interpreting what the Tenth Doctor could have been thinking in regards to Martha vs. Rose and his relationship with each of them.

I enjoyed it and I'm glad I got to read it!
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This was a very interesting, well thought-out piece that makes perfect sense, fits the Doctor and the situation, and is just very... well, right in general. You read it, and it feels right, not in the sense that's it's necessarily how things are, but in the sense of the emotions and the tone.

And also, I love this line "And that's about as logical as snow in the Sahara".

Thanks!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh Doctor... The insight is wonderful though it makes me want to smack him and then hug him.

Thanks for writing.
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was great. I'm sure it's suprising to get a review afters, but what the heck? This was a very good character study, I think it accurately depicts what was going on. I also liked that you used British spelling, it feels more authentic that way. It really bugs me sometimes when fanfiction writers have American characters using British slang/words/spelling, and vice versa.

Harriss