Reviews for Introductions
silvermoon8705 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This is a great M/A one-shot. It was sweet how concerned Max was about what to call Alec. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Hehehe! Love it!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
It was lovely, as is all of your work! I really, really liked it!
The Transience chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This is one of the sweetest thins i have ever read! As always your writting style and stories are fantastic. Im really looking forward to reading more from you!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Aw... I loved it!
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aw, this was just lovely. Completely in character and believable. Thanks for sharing,

SmilinStar x
inzane73 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Nice warm fuzzies. I like how Max is concerned over what she should call Alec. She is the one who named him, after all. I also like how Max decides to ditch the titles. I agree that they would need the miliatry structure in the beginning, but as things got better, you would think that they would want to go away from it.

Keep 'em coming!

Inzane
christique chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Lovely! Great job, Doos! So simple and sweet, so cute! You never cease to amaze me, LOL! Love the insight into Max's thoughts and feelings regarding Alec and titles. I'll never think of labels and titles in the same way again! :)
mischief-and-serenity chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Hi, I love it. I think you should keep it up. There's a whole lot more where you could go with this so I think you should continue it! Update.
a reader chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Well written & SWEET! LUV how you had Max work out her confusion! NICE take on titles! LUV the M/A scene! It was CUTE! GREAT JOB!
FemmePhantom chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Fabulous work, my dear dooski. Sweet little fic that made me smile. Great job (as always).

Femme
Huntress06 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
O maybe a sequel? nice job.
AngelKougaeri chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Awesome, love your writing.
p3karen chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Great job
MeryKey-7 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Hey! I LOVED IT! As always, really. I always enjoy a good one shot, specially if it portrates the early stages of Max's feelings for Alec or vice versa... Loved it!