Reviews for Troubling New Developments
Id love to
MiloOfTheKey chapter 1 . 8/24
I would like to take this moment to formally thank you for creating this. This is easily one of the most beautiful works I have ever read and I didn't even know that I needed this in my life.
Rikaraholic chapter 1 . 7/13
Superbbbbbbbb
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 5/29
Man, kinda surprised that so few people write about the Konoha 12 or 11 depending on what the heck timeline you use going through puberty. Seriously the amount of ridiculous-ness that could develop is astounding.
Ahahaha! I'm pretty sure this possibly happened off screen with the rookie 9 team plus Team Gai sans team 7. Isn't Kakashi lucky he didn't have to endure that with his team since each sannin took his students under their care.
Haha, this was AWESOME! I love seeing all of the sensei's gather together to talk about their kids. :) And puberty is always a hilarious thing to read. :)
JuttaV chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh, this was too hilarious! Poor, poor senseis..
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/5
*rolls off the sof, cackling*
Annarova chapter 1 . 2/26
So hilarious! I can totally imagine that all those crazy bad-ass shinobi are way out of their league in this, hahaha!
Thanks for the awesome read,
Angie
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/17
that was good keep the chapters coming
Oh my god, this is hilarious. I died at angst ridden amoeba.:)
Morizono Kat chapter 1 . 1/15
omg really . ... oranges
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 1/14
Waahaaahahahaha that was funny as hell! Citrus black market, like, really Kiba? Haha haha
DYnoJackal19 chapter 1 . 1/12
Man, I lucked out. My pseudo-asocial nature saved me from a lot of what the Konoha 12 go through. (That and I somehow remained empirical regard females; Uh-dunno)
ROFLMAO Can't Breathe