Reviews for Troubling New Developments
merody94 chapter 1 . 2/26
Omg i died laughing! XD
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/6
This is beautiful. Thank you.
Afaaf chapter 1 . 1/31
Nearly died laughing while reading this story. This is going to my faves list. Keep up the good work.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
This cracked me up xD
BlueSeraphos chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Id love to
MiloOfTheKey chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
I would like to take this moment to formally thank you for creating this. This is easily one of the most beautiful works I have ever read and I didn't even know that I needed this in my life.
Rikaraholic chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Man, kinda surprised that so few people write about the Konoha 12 or 11 depending on what the heck timeline you use going through puberty. Seriously the amount of ridiculous-ness that could develop is astounding.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Ahahaha! I'm pretty sure this possibly happened off screen with the rookie 9 team plus Team Gai sans team 7. Isn't Kakashi lucky he didn't have to endure that with his team since each sannin took his students under their care.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Haha, this was AWESOME! I love seeing all of the sensei's gather together to talk about their kids. :) And puberty is always a hilarious thing to read. :)
JuttaV chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Oh, this was too hilarious! Poor, poor senseis..
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
*rolls off the sof, cackling*
Annarova chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
So hilarious! I can totally imagine that all those crazy bad-ass shinobi are way out of their league in this, hahaha!
Thanks for the awesome read,