Reviews for To Love a Monster
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Could've been epic please do a sequel
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Awsome story I am heartbroken but I think it could've been an epic story and I hope you'll do an encore
crb819 chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
when will the next one be out it is good
vampyaoifan123 chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
awesome story!
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Love is a Wonderful Felling! Love can make you feel alive!

Love can also betray you and make you damned forever!

Monsters can Love!
bostafu chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Aww poor Kyuubi... It'll be alright..
bostafu chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
OH lol! I didn't even think about why it would be cold in the fire country. I thought it was natural that it would be cold at night... and it was in the forest of death.
bostafu chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I don't know if they're purposely trying to help him or what.
bostafu chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Omg love the first paragraph _!
deathgod-121 chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
i was all sorts of frustrated that you were makin it seems like Kyu and Naru hadnt done anything, like the forest scenes never existed, then i remebered that they trully hadnt done anything becuase the forest only included HJ's and BJ's. im so forgetful sometimes! love this story, never gets old no matter how many times i read it.

i also make the same mistake every time i read it too!
Oh My Gai chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I understand your pain concerning the ACT. It's terrible, no? A few hundred questions, then you have to write a full essay on a random topic in 30 minutes. It's crazy! Well I'd guess that you're out of high school by now, so there is no reason for me to really go on a diatribe about it anymore. At least you know my pain. Great story. Nice talking to you! Bye.
KitsuneDango chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
it was awesome!
kamiaka yukiko chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
first off love the story! oh, and i want a mustang too... ... ... roy mustang! could not resist. sry
BubbleGum424 chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
Really Good ] Loved and couldn't stop readin - So kawii lol. And I thought it was a pretty good ending xD

Gonna start the sequel tommorow D
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 8/16/2009