Reviews for Faking It
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
love it ]
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
"We're not the people on TV!" (Mauahaha)

you got me there! XDD
Tricki chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was amazing! Very steamy ;)

I love your work!

Tricki :D
LeanzaLestrange chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
i love it. haha that was a good pick me up. im laughing my ass off now. that would be the only excuse i could think of too.
megslife chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
LOL YAY EASTER PRESENTS.

and this was HOT girl
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Loved the story, very funny. Cath's got sex on the brain. hehe. Maybe you should put them in a sports game next. I can only imagine Gil's first time going to a football or baseball game. Even a hockey game would be hilarious. I am sure you can pull it off.
Miku Siran chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
HAHAH! I DO THAT! lol i'll purposefully pretend notto be able to do something so my bf will teach me and then i'll like pull it off when he gets really NICE ONE! love it! it was hilarious..catherine w/ ADHD hilarious
supertasticgirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
definitely laughed out loud a few times when i read this. nice work. :)
yourstruly.nishaboo chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Nicee.

Going to Atlanta huh? My aunt lives in Atlanta. I just got back from Alabama fot Easter. Are the Dresden Files good, cuz I wanted to watch it when it first came on, but I keep missing it.

Anyways, you could write about differnent holdiays. Or do the 100 Fan Fics on CSI Fans, its in the Fan Ficton or Fan Stuff thread.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This was great. Love it.
OhhhReaaally.x chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
LOL! That was just so funny! I laughed so much! D Im still a lil hyperr on all my easter eggs! Ehehehe!

Haappyy Eaasstterr! D

Meggaan xmwa
Adele RK Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
yay! forever grillows! im sorry but i really do hate sara and griss being together, ur stories of cath and gris make me so happy
Anne Herbold chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Now that was funny! "Alright. Show me how you hold your gun." She stared down at her weapon and finally held it up in her hands. "Let me rephrase that. Show me how you hold your gun when you're about to blow the brains out of someone." She jumped up and shoved her gun out in front of her, humming the James Bond 007 theme song. "Jesus Catherine. This isn't Charlie's Angels."-hee hhee! omg that was heelarious! I wonder if Catherine has adhd sometimes as well! wow. loved it. but my favorite quotes of this oneshot,

"I almost forgot to tell you. This place has a restriction on firearms." The officer was now a few steps away from the car's window. "Okay. Okay. Make up an excuse! Hurry!"

"Um... um..."

"CATHERINE!"

"Make out!"

Omfg! hee hee hee! that's so cath! I could totally see her doing that to poor gil! Oh that was an awesome "easter present"! eventhough you've written over sixty stories, i'm pretty sure you could write a few more grillows; you're young enough where ideas will just explode from your head out of absolutely nowhere, so it's all good. I'm like two years older than you, and i've only got like nine stories out there. The more "gung ho" you are the better. All in all, I absolutely loved this oneshot! _!