Reviews for The Onigiri Tastes Best Under the Summer Sun
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 13 . 1/25
Aww, Atobe's not that bad at the end of the day after all. And what a wonderful food fight to end the contest, wonderful.
Poor Yuushi though. That's gotta hurt, XP
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 11 . 1/25
That... that was so amazing. And the hug/cheek kiss with Kawamura, ahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~
I'm rolling in the fluff, thank you. XD XD XD
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 8 . 1/25
Poor Sanada, lol. That slap tho. XD
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 7 . 1/25
That part with Jin though, omg, I'm still in stitches. o
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 6 . 1/25
Dude, you're going to make me ship Sakuno with everybody by the end of this. -.-
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 5 . 1/25
Great job, and I found the bit about Ryoga. Off to read more. :D
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 4 . 1/25
Hahaha, Sumire is something to be feared~ I love all of Sakuno's interactios with everybody, and the parts with Marui wishing for a wedding had me rolling on the floor. :)
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 3 . 1/25
Awww, this was so cute! Seigaku reunion, with no Ryoma (I'm pleased about that). And the ending with Tezuka, fluff~ fluff~ fluff~~~ Off to read more. 3
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 2 . 1/24
This chapter was amazing, and Sakuno is so precious! She must be protected at all costs!
Lol, I'm still in stitches about those white headbands. Off to read more!
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 1 . 1/24
Omg, I can tell this is going to be a great story already. XD
Atobe's reactions, his actions, and adding that on to Hyotei and brave little Sakuno, you're such an amazing writer. Off to read more of your book. Sorry ahead of time if I spam you with reviews though. :P
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 14 . 1/2
End scene

This has been such an awesome read, I can't thank you enough for sharing! I know it's been awhile since you posted this but still. Thank you very much! The drama, the humor and everything else was just perfect! To think it all started with Atobe. Lol Such a great read. Thanks again for an incredibly fun time.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 13 . 1/2
*Cries in a corner*

After everything that happened to her, after all the anguish and tears she still didn't make it. Life is indeed cruel and unfair. Well, at least Atobe didn't come out on top either. I have mixed feelings with this chapter but it ended how it should have. I kinda don't want to read the next and final chapter but alas, I will. Now, for the last time, to the next!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 12 . 1/2
Wow. Just...wow. Sakuno sure isn't the same person she was in middle school. Lol This is getting quite interesting!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 11 . 1/2
The sweet moment between Sakuno and Takashi had me feeling all warm and happy. Their friendship is so cute! Everything about this chapter had me on the edge of my seat! Seriously, I LOVE this story! I just hope that Sakuno doesn't cut her hair...how dare Atobe say such a thing! Ugh! Ok, I'm calm. To the next!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 10 . 1/2
I...I'm not sure what to say about this chapter. I laughed. I cried. I laughed again and I'm pretty sure I raptured my spleen from laughing so hard. Is that even possible? This will forever be my favorite chapter of all time! I couldn't stop laughing even though I'm a bit worried at how this will affect Sakuno. Can't wait! To the next!