Reviews for The Onigiri Tastes Best Under the Summer Sun
kurokinshiro chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
I love your Fuji siblings and their sadistic side! :) Poor Echizen, no dessert for you. I liked the interactions of the different characters; you got the Seigaku team pegged. I look forward to reading about Kaidoh!
zekia chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
this is such a funny story! the way you do the characters is so good because you partner them up with sakuno one way or another but they're not out of character!
Kanami chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
This was really cute :D Hope to read the next chapter soon.
Pelidrusin chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
I love this. I adore your portrayals of Sakuno, the senpai-tachi, and your hilarious plot. Keep up the good work and do update soon!
ophelietta chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
GUH, ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS.

I love, love, love this. I absolutely adore how you show Sakuno (slowly, and realistically!) growing a backbone, despite a few understandable backslidings. It's such a treat to see the friendships that she's developed with all these different characters - so many of the interactions just crack me up, esp. Sakuno and Taka. Bs for Life!

GODSPEED AND MUCH COURAGE TO SAKUNO IN THE FUTURE. XD And thank you for providing us with another chapter of such an awesome fic. :D
uchu chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Hi: Normally I don't read fics in English, because it isn't my first language (but I am improving!). But I do it and sometimes encounter some surprises.

A long time ago I read your fic, it is wonderful, and I waited for update anxiously. You delayed too much... but finally you gave a new chapter to us,... Thank you very much!.

I hope that you update soon. Again, thanks to allow me enjoy your story.

Bye
No Name chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
I love how Kaidoh calls to Tezuka for help! That's hilarious!

Will Atobe be introduced again? Or is he suffering from the multitude of challenges from Sakuno's 'protectors'?
HikariH chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
wow!

took you long enough.. but its so worth it! xD

loved this chap!

and the way you wrote ryomas character was really good!

hope you dont take such time for the next one and keep up the good work!

gambatte!

;**
Nollypoo chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
I adore this! Please update son! Oh, two questions:

One: Is Sakuno going to end up with anyone in this fic? Haha couldn't help myself.

Two: Inui and Tez are on first name basis! :o! Are they in lurve? Haha sorry, again, couldn't help it!
phoe2k chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
wow! thats a great chapter D and as usual, your plot is never endingly amazing... the way you mold the different characters of the story and manipulate them is such an exquisite way is so enticing... i hope you update soon D more power!
The Patchwork Bear chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
ah! the suspense!

hilarious XD
fire19 chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
DAMN that was a long chapter ]

oh WELCOME BACK! ]

anywayy im glad i never took this off my alert list ... wudnt have wanted to miss out on this aye?

hmm i rekon the next chapter'll be heaos good too

take as long as you ... err ... scratch that

update as fast as you can ]

ooh nd thanxx for the update ]
Alyette chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Hooray! An update!

Great chapter. I hope you don't take as long for the next one though. I thought this story was discontinued lol. Words cannot express my joy when I read "It Lives!"

But now I'm anxious for more... And can I request some more Atobe involvement? I miss him tremendously... that first chapter is my most favorite so far.
faeriespark chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Wonderful chapter, I'm glad this story is back. Love this story, you've done a great job.
happilyinsane13 chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Oh, how I love this! So well-written and humorous! Kaidoh as her teacher will be interesting! I'm really surprised Atobe hasn't been beaten to a bloody pulp yet (my gosh, I'd want to slap him) but the story is great! I'm anxious for more, and I hope Sakuno wins!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »