Reviews for The Onigiri Tastes Best Under the Summer Sun
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 9 . 1/2/2016
Oh no...what has he done? Nothing good could possibly come of this. In fact, this will more than likely lead to even more drama! Wait, drama. Haha Never mind, this will be awesome!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 8 . 1/2/2016
Sumire is so scary sometimes... My admiration for Sanada definitely increased this chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
If I was to meet Akutsu Jin even I'd be freaking out. Kaidoh sure planned this out well, though and I think it definitely helped Sakuno to confront her fears.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Kaidoh! Lol I totally agree with Sakuno, he will definitely be the one to help. I can't wait to see how this turns out!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
This was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing at how dramatic Nanjirou really is. That old perv. And poor Sakuno! The terrible things she has now been exposed to will never go away. Oh well. To the next!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
As much as I enjoyed the interaction between Sakuno and the guys this was so sweet. Sakuno and her grandmother have such a close ralationship and it's good to know they have each other. Of course, that doesn't mean I can wait for the next chapter. To the next!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
And here I thought it was all going to be giggles and stuff but things got serious real fast. I'm so happy the regulars are there to help Sakuno through this but to see her trying to be strong is great too. Awesome chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
I've only just finished chapter two but this is already my favorite PoT story out there! Thank you so much for providing such great entertainment! Now, to thw next chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Oh my goodness! This had me laughing so much I shed tears! Atobe and his ego are simply too much to handle. I really like how you portrayed Sakuno, this was great! I can't wait to read more of this.
MangaAddict300 chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I DIED! especially on the "I'm going to staple a Japanese flag to your butt and send you to China!" AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA grandma ryuuzaki is one scary woman!
Shattermirror chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Awesome! (I'm sorry, I have a bad habit of making one word reviews.)
crazyfan17 chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
This was divine. It's awesome, funny as heck and we'll in character. Everyone had me rolling. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Theres a reason as to why you can follo/favorite stories. Its for this FUCKIN WONDERFUL SAKUNOCENTRIC STORY! ilove it so much i even took screenshots at funny points in the story- one of my favorite was:

"Silence! How could Ore-sama know that someone could possibly match the splendor of his own hair when it was always put up in—those—stupid—dinky—infantile pigtails? The deceitful wench! Oh, but she shows her hair to Rikkai Dai, does she? She and Yukimura were probably spending their time braiding each other's hair and putting little flowers behind their ears and laughing at Ore-sama behind his back! Conspiracy!"

Lyk, O M G. this was the best Sakunocentric ficcie i've ever read! 99999999 stars, if my DATA is correct.
iiiiiiii dataaaa... XD
nikkicolez chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
Words can not express how wonderful this story is. It was written and thought out with such precision that it was absolutely brilliant! Nothing is better that getting sucked into a story so skillfully crafted. Can't to read what other stories you have written, no doubt that are exceptionally brilliant as well.
GallyandBlack chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Great end to a great story!
346 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »