Reviews for The Onigiri Tastes Best Under the Summer Sun
Cuneiform chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Oh my god, you finished it! I can't remember if I reviewed (wait, I looked back and I did - lol!) but I remember the first day you uploaded this, and I remember thinking THIS IS GONNA BE A GREAT STORY. And it is! This is my most favorite PoT fic ever. I have no words to express how much I love it and enjoyed reading it so much.

And good lord, I can't believe it's been YEARS since then! I remember literally squeeing every time you updated, this story gives me so much joy.

All the characters were so on point and I feel like all the wacky things that happened could've been one of those chibi-PoT episodes. I love that ending, too! Haha, it makes me hope that maybe someday you'll continue, or maybe you could allow someone else to write their adventures in Invitational Camp.

Thank you so much for writing this!
yoshi12 chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Hahaha! I nearly squealed during Mandarin class when I saw the notification that you updated this story! Yessss! Beirut? How random. XD I love it! Great job!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I admire Atobe for his extreme confidence and charisma. He does everything with elegance and flair. I am sometimes annoyed that his confidence turns into cockiness. But he is eccentric and charming. His personality can be challenging to write, but you managed to give justice to his character. From his lines to his actions, it was definitely fun to read Atobe here.

You gave a beautiful introduction to our cute Sakuno-chan here. You've captured the essence of her character, especially the traits of being a shy and fragile girl. However, when the situation calls for it, she can be willful and strong. I also love the way you highlighted her amazing prowess in cooking. She had always been a good cook.

Manga Sakuno is awesome. She's mature and insightful there. She's also a potential regular that's progressing in tennis day by day. I do like her in the anime too. She's so cute and adorable.

That was a great first chapter. I'm definitely hooked. I'm gonna read more. :)
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
You have no idea how much fun I had reading your story. I admit I ran into it later on, not since the beginning, so I cannot claim to be one of your more feverish followers. However, I can state that I have laughed my own intestines out with each and every chapter like some form of idiotic insane person. Your style is clever and I have not read any other story that has brought me as much joy as yours has. Sometimes, I had to go back and read everything again because you run ahead of me like a white ribbon and I cannot catch you... others, I had to stop reading for the sake of stuffing my own stomach back into its designated spot in my body.

Truly, I admire your work. Three chapters in a row and all of them so fantactic I could have cried. I recieved them late last night, but I decided to read them until the morning came... in all honesty, I read it all from the beginning. XD Because those last chapters needed to be flavored with the past marvel of your earlier works. I'm an apprentice-chef myself, and every delicacy you described delighted me and inspired me.

Thank you so much for your hard work. I cannot show how grateful I am to you for sharing your talents with everyone. I adore you and your story to the deepest corners of my soul. Perhaps, in the future, I'd like to read more of your genius. You inspire me, you truly do. Your story first put me in the kitchen and now I can join the ranks of those who proudly call themselves "cooks". (I am no chef, I do not have the honor of such a title by either studies or work, but I am toiling away to become one of them!) I thank you for leading me to my life's calling.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Lovina chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
*claps* Funny and beautiful :'D thanks for the update! I'm satified :) Hope to see more from you!
Megingjoro chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
A sequel please. I would like to order it with a dash of romance, a shake of funny things and an abundance of CRAZY.

I love this fic.
Frankie-Fran chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
Your story is soooo good ;O;! I hope you update soon, I'll definitely keep reading
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
I know it's been a while since you updated but this is a very good story and it'd be such a waste not to finish it, especially, since you only have one chapter left. I'd love to find out what happens next. Thank you.
MzMilo chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
cute...
Andelevion chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Oh wow. Now, I don't know much of Prince of Tennis, but whatever, hasn't stopped me from enjoying a fandom before. This is cute, funny, well-written and is gen (mostly). (And not yaoi, though that's only a personal preference and not and indication of good writing.) Any romancy/shippy bits are adorable. Plot's so nice to read...mmm. It's a great read. Update soon!
Jaz-147 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
pls upload this soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
its been a while but i hope youll post the last chapter soon
lechat23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Nicely written. I enjoyed this fic
Himuro Michiko chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
When is the last chapter going to be posted? I hope soon, I really enjoy this.
imalmostembarrassed chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
WOW. I can't believe I've stayed away for so long.

What a blasphemy I have done!

I will be sure to set myself right.

(and will be stalking this lovely ficcie~)

I love the plot, the characterization, and most especially the situations you put Sakuno in. I was ROFL-ing so much, I was almost posititve I would cause an earthquake. hehe. ;D
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »