Reviews for Portrait of a Wizard as a Young Man
SaintMichael95 chapter 5 . 2/10
I love that little pun at the end! Quite amusing!
Antor2001 chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Got a good laugh out of this, Bravo! :P while Romeo couldn't pass for a real Italian he was funny and I don't know why but in my head he was a perfect replica of Super Mario XD
melkun chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
'Really like it. It's an interesting topic the wizarding paintings. And the story
Rundivyn chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Please tell me you kill of this Romeo character. I can't quite put my finger on it but there is just something about him that I hate. Anyway, from a grammatical and spelling point of view, well done.
Momkey627 chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Brava. Brava. Totally awesome.
Queen of Faerie chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Love this story!
Exivus chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
"Bound among the Leather Bound" that was legendary!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
A good, deftly piece of work.
Quite played to the strengths of Griffindors.
I liked it a lot because the basics (portraits) is a subject i haven't seen so far.
A pity you have finished it early.
There could have been a few more interesting chapters.
But it's some years now and i imagine you're not fancy it anymore.
But hope dies last! Right?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I'm only fluent in English and French so I wouldn't know, but google translate says that 'Vaffanculo' means 'Fuck off'. Plus, many of the words used didn't appear on google translate in English, meaning they're not real words or you spelt them wrong. Which is all together very frustrating. I don't like this story at all, it's getting on my nerves. The plots great, but I feel as if I've just wasted time I'll never get back reading about annoying characters and cliche banter.
AllWasWell07 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
HAHAHA this was great. I couldn't help but laugh.
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
hilarious. interesting notions about the portraits.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
evil twist at the end. glad im coming to this fic so late in the game, i don't have to wait for more.
jimmycranberry chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
LOL. Cracking banter, Gromit.
buzzbumble chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Guttered! I still think you needed one more chapter ie:The finished painting , the after effects and ron maybe getting with luna...
Fanoftherickman chapter 1 . 5/9/2011