Reviews for Dangerous Desires
Marmar975 chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Love the story! Please update sometime soon
ba2006 chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
Fantastic chapter :) lookin forward to the next!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Loving it :) hope they get together soon
jubi2 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Loved it! Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter.
NinaGrace chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Great. Such a drama!
Honestly, I didn't think that Angel will leave Buffy alone in the house during the labor. I really thought that he would take her to the hospital, or at least will to call 911 and be with her until they arrive. This's something that a normal person would make, even for a stranger, not to mention the children's father. How can you leave a woman in this condition, I don't understand.
But he still go to the hospital, probably just to make sure all is well. I don't think that Buffy's feeling was the news for Angel. But I wonder that she blames herself. Angel doesn't want the responsibility right now, he didn't want it eight years ago, even more so. He wouldn't have married Buffy then and wouldn't be the father to Sam, he just didn't want the child. I think Buffy really did him a favor then.
I don't know how he's going to suddenly change now. There is Sam, who is already eight and thought that another man was her father, and there are these two babies, and Connor need extra care. Angel willn't be able to jump into the father's duty to three children, and he didn't want even to know them.
Please update soon))
kara103 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Loved it really, really want another update. You just left it at that. What is Angelus gonna do now after hearing all of that? Will he do the right thing?
Please update again soon, try not to leave it so long.
desraewilson chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Good job. I definitely crave more Angelus interaction.
ba2006 chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
OMG! Freakin fantastic chapter :) looking forward to the next update :)
NinaGrace chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Wonderful chapter!
No wonder, Buffy didn't tell him about Samantra. I'm not even sure, if Angel loves Buffy at all, and he surely isn't ready to be a father to three children.
He isn't responsible and wants to atone for it with money, and that just humiliates Buffy. And after talking with him Buffy is in labor. Of course, the children birth will be a revelation for him, but I think, it would be even more afraid to him to be in their lives.
But I would hope, that after these few years of waiting for this great story, we will have some happy ending. Perhaps, in time, step by step Angel to learn, how to be the father and back to Buffy's life.
Please update soon)) Thanks!
jubi2 chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Yaaaay :) Thank you SO much for updating! Hope there's more soon :)
Mrs Boreanaz chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
Thank you so much for the update.

Love it!

Maybe if Angel is there for the birth he will change his mind and give Buffy another chance.
toastedbread87 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
So glad you updated this story again. Great chapter keep up the good work
jubi2 chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Even though it's been a looong time since you last updated this story, it's still one of my favorites. I hope you update soon, I really want to know what happens next!
Mrs Boreanaz chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
OMG what a brilliant story - Please Please Please update.

I so need to see what happens.

I think this is one of the best B/A Au stories I have ever read.

toastedbread87 chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Just found this story. I really like it and I hope you finish posting soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »