Reviews for Paradox Law
RLS83843 chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
You need to tweak the end of the chapter a little to explain why only the box with Remi is opened in the GOE battle with the Shadow King. Imagine how schizophrenic Remy/Remi would be if both boxes were breached at the same time.
RLS83843 chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
a little post traumatic stress to go with his other problems
MaraJade4S chapter 32 . 5/1/2012
Great sequel. I felt for Remi every step of the way. It's the butterfly effect all over :( Seems like Remi can't change the future at all and now he's without his time-travelling abilities. I hope the next story gets him on the right path to changing the future and that you find a way to get Rogue and Gambit together!
Sugahroc57 chapter 32 . 1/6/2012
Incredible! There are really no words to describe how insane this fic was. It left me on edge in each chapter and had me wondering, what was the real game the GameMaster was playing?

Loved it! Favoring it! And watching for your next!

Ru
Serenity Marie chapter 32 . 2/17/2011
Okay, wow. You've shook me up, spun me round and turned me upside down. This story was...wow. So many twists and turns. I feel like we ended where we started, except everything is like... A funky carnival mirror, so nothing is really the same.

I guess the one biggest thing to take away from this is that you are an amazing writer and the fact you came up with all of this... Wow.
NacaciaX chapter 32 . 10/26/2009
Such an awesome sequel.
RLS83843 chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
I KNOW WHY IT CAN'T HAPPEN! I just had a stray thought in the shower this morning, if the paradox hadn't happened and Renee finished growing up as Gambit's daughter, could you imagine the consequence of her healing some wound for Gambit and inadvertently healing his telepathy and time portal. Just a thought, folks.
RLS83843 chapter 16 . 8/25/2009
Ah, two seventh graders whipping three seniors. The bullies would never live it down!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I cannot believe how few reviews are on this fic. This is an amazing story! I was just coming back in to reread it (for the third time). Your characterization and handling of all the woven threads is awesome and inspiring. I'll be rereading this A LOT when I finally get to writing Broken Time. I love your writing. Pretty much all of it that I've read.
CaraM chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
so I've moved onto this story and while I think it's interesting, I have to tell you that I miss Gambit. I guess I didn't realize how imperative his glib remarks and sarcastic humor were to my enjoyment of a story. I hope that Remi will in some way begin to resemble his other self despite the different backgrounds or are you arguing for nurture over nature here? I love that you have taken characters in directions I never thought possible. Rogue as a politician, Jean and Bishop? You have completely rearranged the canon and I love that because I never know what's going to happen.
scribblemyname chapter 32 . 3/19/2009
Awful and wonderful all at once. I'm almost speechless.
gwee chapter 32 . 1/19/2009
You boggle my mind.

Seriously.

I kind of want to rip by brain out right now.

In a good way, I think.
Ruby Red-ink chapter 32 . 10/21/2008
absolutely phenomenal story! amazing job. i was on the edge of my seat the whole time. so many twists and turns, that it just kept me guessing. again...great job!

PIXIE
Randirogue chapter 32 . 6/14/2007
gawds, these old favorites of mine never cease to amaze me. I'm so glad you posted them here.
Gypsy chapter 32 . 6/10/2007
beautifully done I watched you rewrite the timeline and change things so much enthralled by it all and watch the old adage come true the more you change the more it stays the same .. wonderfully done