Reviews for Changed Destinies
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Update Soon!
Crystalbelle Star chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Wai ah!Mauri-chan!XD!*POSES* This is a really good story.. *_* You write ; Suspense!I must know!I must know,dear! :P *shakes you* Write moreeee,more... moreee!XDD!

*feeds you daisies and runs off* :P
Serenity chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Hi. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your fanfic. I love the plot. Hope the new chapters come soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Kiata chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed! I have a few minor things to say about Candleholder452's review though, so please read. I'd like to say thanks to him/her first of all, of being so open with me, I appreciate people who aren't afraid to give a bad review.

(things in "" are direct quotes from Candleholder452's review)

1) "Also, it's a rather used idea of having another girl instead of Hitomi go to Gaea. Personally, I think it's a bad idea." That is purely an opinion, and obvisouley majority rules here. Many people like this concept, and you can see with my reviews : 6 good revies, 1 bad

2) "You can't just remove everything that has happened to the characters and expect them to stay the same." And I suppose you know exactly how all of the characters should act like? Unfortuneatley, no one knows how the characters would act if everything was removed. All we know is how they acted on series, and I am not going to make up off the wall personalities for them, no one would believe that. My fanfic and the tv series some of their personality traits will be the same.

3) "And if nothing bad had happened to him he wouldn't be moody at all. He'd just be a normal prince." ROTFL, this is my first chapter, no stories/fanfic tells why a character acts a certain way, that spoils it! Reading more chapters you'll be able to understand it. The whole character development takes place not in the very first chapter, but through the course of the story.

4) "Perhaps you should rethink your idea. If not, this is going to be one terrible fic." I do not see eye to eye with you at all. That is your opinion reviewer, not based upon facts.

Thank you once again to all who reviewed. _~ Keep on checking back for new chapters!

~hitomi whirlwind
i'm sure you'd like to know chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I think you should continue it, 'cause it's very good.
Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Great story, I hope to hear the rest of it soon! ;)
Candleholder452 chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Candleholder452, gives this fic a bad review! You really need to get someone to read over your fic before you post it. Also, it's a rather used idea of having another girl instead of Hitomi go to Gaea. Personally, I think it's a bad idea. You can't just remove everything that has happened to the characters and expect them to stay the same. I mean, if Van's parents were still alive, and his brother at home, he would be completely different from how you wrote him. He probably wouldn't pay any attention to Merle at all, in the show he said she was his only family, if he actually had a family he wouldn't need her. And if nothing bad had happened to him he wouldn't be moody at all. He'd just be a normal prince. So why are you writing him exactly as he was in the show? It makes no sense! Perhaps you should rethink your idea. If not, this is going to be one terrible fic.
Toadie chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
oooh! mean! You cut it off at such an exciting part! heehehe! Great fic, I like this Alternate universe thing you have going on...
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
cool! right more k
Brenda Mueller chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Different. Please continue.
Aoi-san chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Yay! It finally posted Mauri _ Your welcome on help with the title and the prologue...and I didn't know my story inspired you 0o. Anyway, good luck with the story _. It sounds great so far _~.