Reviews for No Need for a Bad Week
Mrs. Taty Himura 12 chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Wow, this story is good i wish i could be glued to the computer to finish reading it. Unfortunately, i cannot stay on it for a long time, so i'll have to count the hours until i can finish reading. Any ways, great story!
MasterWraithe chapter 22 . 6/11/2004
You ran out of idea's huh? Hm, well it's a kick ass story as far as it goes, but why not try having an old enemy or two revived? Well, just a suggestion.
Hottie-Babe chapter 22 . 2/28/2003
I Love it good job can u please continue it's one of my fave stories it's really nice. I can't imagine Mihoshi being connected with Washu though it's like impossible but i guess it can be done since this a fanfiction site. I love how you detailed Tenchi and Ryoko's feeling for each other it was done nicely.

Ryoko Fan Forever
Kurai Sakura chapter 22 . 3/9/2002
This is a really good series, please continue with it!
Firestarter chapter 5 . 7/23/2001
*stands up and claps* good fic!
Ryoko1 chapter 5 . 7/21/2001
That Was Good Next one hurry!
IF22 chapter 5 . 7/20/2001
contiue the saga please
NUKE chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
wow i loved it write part thursday and hurry
geni chapter 3 . 7/20/2001
i loved it contiue the saga
BUBU chapter 4 . 7/20/2001
hurry and write part thursday oya and huuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy
NUKE chapter 2 . 7/20/2001
i loved it write part thursday
DaGoku64002K1 chapter 5 . 7/20/2001
You did it again! This was a great story like all the others. Can't wait until you write more.
fireflyrains chapter 5 . 7/20/2001
You did very well on this story. I hope that you have another story lined up after this one. Keep up the good work!
dennisud chapter 5 . 7/20/2001
Well, you're getting better as the saga continues. The character development & interaction is excellent. I like the way the Gang is being portrade. I'd like you to consider getting someone for Ayeka & Mihoshi, Maybe Sagami, from the Tenchi Universe Saeries could be worked in, While Kiyone & her younger brother can be brought in. She did appear in the Mihoshi Special Video based on the original series. So, I hope to see how the rest of the week will turn out!
Supagurl chapter 5 . 7/19/2001
I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE THIS FIC! I'm so glad you used the OVA as your base, rather than TENchi Universe (blegh)!

GREAT writing style!

Great PLOT!

Great everything!

Especially the part where Ryoko and Tenchi get together! (YAY!)