Reviews for Drowning
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
…then Vernon changes to V…Tom ... saying that if I liked it so much I should join him where he would be able to give that to me all the time…
That's the worst part. How they should have been equals, by their wands - brothers, by their age - grandson and grandfather, or possibly - Professor and apprentice, and yet... Yet they were an insane, sadistic mass-murderer and humble, self-sacrificing martyr. Both abused, yet the former killed the abusers, and the latter resigned to the abuse. Both orphans, who could blame themselves for deaths of their parents. Both snake speakers. Both with heavy burdens on their shoulders - one heir of Slytherin, another Boy-Who-Lived.
The best passion can be twisted into ugly horror by inaccurate retelling. But it's neither the time nor the place to discuss AU where Voldemort-Tom-Marvolo deserves to win, and to have Harry as his equal.
Instead of moving, however, he opted rub his blood soaked hands together and look up and Severus through his lashes somewhat.
Death, hatred, anger, joy, love... You are insane. Twisted.
I was not expecting that ending. I was talking to Cozy and I got a mental picture of Harry throwing pieces of Voldemort around like confetti and then
If Cozy was the inspiration, then who is Cozy, does he-she write such deranged stories?
Good luck. I am just trying to get rid of the mental images. Not exactly appetising in this fine festive season. This story has some parts too scary-scarring even for Halloween.
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Well, I have to say this has an interesting ending :) haha
ILiveBetweenTheLines chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
The Tell-Tale Heart is a total fave of mine, and i loved this story, even with the slightly disturbing image i got at the end 'shudders' but it was AWESOME!
Reaping-Vampire chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
XD awesome! 3 best way to kill voldy yet. :D
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
wow
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I got about halfway through when I realized I could not continue. Your grammar is awful (not as bad as some, but still lacking severely), and this normally wouldn't bother me, since the story is legible, but your plot...it's rushed, yeah? Harry opens up to Snape too quickly, and Severus seems indifferent, if not downright nice-ish. I can put up with this, sometimes, but Severus also would've done something to prevent the continued mutilation. It's his job as a responsible adult. Again, I might have been able to put up with this, but your opinions on the books are...disturbed. Not what you have written as Harry's opinions on the books, but the way you describe the reading of them. It took Harry only 2 hours to read The Wizard of Oz, but then you have it taking him at least 3 hours to read Black Beauty, which is half the length. Have you ever actually read any of those books? Or did you just look up the footnotes?
salazarslocket chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I felt a bit sick when Severus but his hand into a 'gaping hole in Voldemort's body' I will not tell you off for spelling those words wrong on the actual thing, because I'm nice. That is me letting you know. Anyway, I love sex. I mean, I love reading sex. :} But the blood... I like the bit before Voldemort came. :)

Thank you for writing an amazing story, and it's a shame I can't add it to my community. My community is for Slytherin/Harry that AREN'T Severus of Draco. I get upset at times. Like now ;P Anyway, amazing storyyy. :D
vampire865 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this was pretty interesting. I liked the depth you went into when describing the books and Harry's connections with them. I agree, the ending did seem kind of rushed, especially with the length you put into writing the beginning and even the middle. I feel it could have been done better and made a lot more powerful if this were a multi-chaptered story in which you could develop the characters and their backstories and all of the events. Regardless, I think you did a very good job and, save for a few grammar and spelling mistakes, you are an amazing writer with excellent talent. Keep writing!

PS - I want those shirts. ;)
tweety8042 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
OMG! Amazing! It's dark but romantic and a love the references to classical books. All of them are wonderful and it's nice to see someone appreciate them. The story is very well written and insightful. Excellent!
Jessarie chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
that was rather twisted in a good sort of way :)
Graven Lament chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
It was a decent enough story. I'll never be a big fan of Emo!Harry, and the ending was too splatter punk for my tastes, but overall you did a decent job.
Michelle chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Great ending to great job
MarieVerdonck chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Wow... that was... wow! I love the story, though it's a pity it's this short... It would be better if there were more details, everything is now so hurried... Harry recovers too fast, you hardly have any mention of other characters, the story is really good but the reason I tend not to read one-shots is because I get frustrated by the lack of elaboration and full background stories... I miss things like flash-backs, scenes of Harry and Severus where nothing of significance happens. I know it sounds strange to miss those but still... they complete stories...

And the ending... well... It was certainly interesting and nicely written but I feel slightly disturbed the more I think about it...

Now the book references I adored, I wish there were more extensive descriptions of them...

Anyway, in a nut shell, Great story, pity the shortness!

Athena
weasel87 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i think that it was a really good story apart from when harry started ripping voldemort apart and then using his blood for sexual pleasure, a few spelling mistakes but over all a good story

Weasel
Flanclanman chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Whoa, that ending was unexpected to say the least... I expected it to go all fluffy. But blimey! That was hot. Lol, having a quick shag with Voldy's blood... fantastic idea... *ponders*.

I'm writing a fanfic of my own and have yet to figure out how to kill off Tom, would it be ok if I used your method of ripping him apart if I can't come up with anything else?

Favouriting it, mainly for the blood gorey sex because I am disturbed. But also because it is a very good read. Definately the way to keep me occupied during those long insomnia-induced waking nights.

FCM