Reviews for Twilight Lace
Koo25 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Another stunningly beautiful fic - you really understand the boys relationships to a tee, and this is just how i would have imagined Sam's day to be like. Just beautiful... truly.

Please keep it up. I cant wait to read more of your fics.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This is a precious little piece. Sam gets his "normal" and Dean accepts it. I loved the way you portray Dean in this - still and alone in the darkness, thinking about his life with Sam. It's really very touching, an ending to what was. Reflective Dean - yet another side to such a complex character. Just loved it. Thanks for sharing this with us. Until next time...
Robin chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Poignant story, very well written. Kudos! Robin
amy jonas chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
this was a beautiful and honest look at the brothers. The end just says it all.

Sam’s moving on in his life, but they will always be brothers. First and foremost. Above everything—everyone—else.

You captured the sentiment, this pure, truth within a vivid, sweet backdrop/ Totally brought tears to my eyes.

Good job!

amy
carocali chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
What a lovely and sad little piece. I so hope that Dean gets a small slice of happiness at some point in his life. Not just 'watching out for Sam' kind of happiness. True love and release.

Beautifully written, as always...

:D

Caroline.
1967Impala chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
sorry it took me so long to review, if i could, i would just skip school once a week just to read fan fiction. yeah, i'm a bit obsessed...anyway, onto the review!

aww...poor dean. at leasts he knows that sam wan't just ditching him for his wife. and im very happy to know that sam's new bride understands the brothers relationship with each other. then again i really dont think sam would marry a girl that didnt understand that he needs his brother in his life. and i really think that the ending really portrays what youre thinking about the brothers never leaving each other. "side by side", only three words but they sum up how dean and sam feel about leaving each other! anthor great fic! keep it up!

1967Impala
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
aw...that's so sweet. :}
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Hmm, I don't know if that was supposed to make me sad, but it did. Sniff.

Excellent as always.

Tracy
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
see lj for details, hehe.

again, such beauty, and the imagery is wonderful. Excellent work!
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I got a little teared up there. Great story. I loved it :)