Reviews for The Jungle
CatherineWinner chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
really great story! I loved the parts where you brought in the gang. Had me laughing and remembering why i love this show so much. The fluff was really sweet-great job and can't wait to read more from you.
folgersgirl chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
Glad you liked Ella, and you're right, it does fit Lia and Duff's little girl.

I'm sad that this story is over, but hey, that's life.

This was wonderful to read!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
Awe that was sweet, thank you for writing it it was so amazing. never stop being you! Never stop writing!

parrillagoddess chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
That was a great way to end the story! I can't believe this great story has come to an end! I am so sad now! I really loved your story! Yes I really love putting exclaimation points at the end of everything!

Bedazzle Me chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
Aw! That was soc cute! A very nice ending indeed. Maybe now you'll have more time to update Hidden in Obscurity *wink wink*
hunnielove chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
I loved this story and am really sad to see it end, I can't wait to see where your next story takes us : )
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Awe that was sweet n this new partner is a complete bitch i h8 him lol nah it is an awesomeness story!

parrillagoddess chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
NOw the story is getting really really good! I can't wait until the next chapter!

NicoleKennedy92 chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Awe i wanna no how this long distance thing works for em lol love it please keep going!

jester01 chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
I like your take on there relationship and am enjoying the story. My one complaint is the fun of the show is watching them work so maybe a scean where they deal with Baker, just a thought. I look forward to seeing the conclustion to your story.

jester01
parrillagoddess chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
This story just keeps on getting better and better! Keep it up I am really starting to enjoy this! Story starting to get to be my fav story!

KJ4life21 chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Aw I loved it its so cute can't wait to read more. I wonder what's going to happen when he goes back to LA and when ppl find out they're back 2gether
carbytothecore chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
awesome. i love it. fabulous. are they going back to la
KJ4life21 chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Wasn't paying attention accidentally put my review for 3 under 2 but still update soon i love it and i love the concept of them starting over
KJ4life21 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Don't leave me hanging i'm a sucker for a happy ending. I think they can make it although their fate is in ur hands lol. keep up the great work