Reviews for The Right Thing
janny.verveer chapter 2 . 1/30
yay loving the short fics!
loveyloveyspn chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Dude I'm commenting yet again because this one really resonated with me. I've always been fascinated by Sam and Dean's super codependent relationship. The concept of people making dangerously risky decisions for someone they love (and only for that person they love) as opposed to the decisions they WOULDN'T make if the other party wasn't someone as close, is complex. You beautifully exemplify that controversy with this story. I as well am content with the conclusion that, if Sam and Dean can still have each other at the end of the day, then all is good and nothing else matters :)
nickiandlogan chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
That was kinda cool thanks for sharing :)
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
The brothers would never leave one another. For better or for worse, that's just the way they are.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Great fic! I love the message about the firefighters at the end.
Beanie74 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Aaawww, utterly choked. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant story... Thank you Kyriebess.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Exceptional story. Thank you. I really enjoyed this line: made a note to find Ms. Jalce and apologize to her; turns out he had used that in real life.
K-Marie-M chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
This story was good because it brought up a lot of thoughts about what you would do. And about how there's no easy descision. You do the best you can with what you have and thats it.
Lilwazzabug chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
"And as long as Sam was sitting next to him- the judgmental, analytical, critical people of the world could kiss his ass."

Ha! That was amazing. Awesome way to end the story!

Loved your fic. It asked a lot of good questions that, Dean is right, shouldn't be obsessed over. It's what is and what could be. And, as your brilliant final sentence states, if he and Sam still have each other, then none of the rest matters:)
mouse8 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Truly wonderful story. Dean could never leave his brother to die. Loved it!
Alice I chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Those are some outstanding questions you posed through the drama of the story. I am very impressed with you as an author. My husband is a volunteer firefighter and I personally appreciated the sentiment at the end of the fic.

Alice I
lucym chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Nice! Very insightful fic, somewhat philosophical, lol.

"Only hindsight made it wrong. At the time, it clearly had been the right thing to do."

That line kind of stuck with me for some reason. I think it's so accurate in plenty of everyday situations.

What I really liked was how you played out love and faith to override any fears/concerns about one's self, and be completely altruistic like Dean in this fic. I felt sorry for poor Will and the contrast between Dean and Desert was just perfect.

Really, really nice fic. I love the message you're trying to send across.

Btw, I laughed hard at the line where Sam says to Desert that he can't call him "Sammy" if he's not Dean - cute. :)
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
This was so thought-provoking. You brought out the bond between the brothers beautifully. Well done.
Izzy4 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
A good read. :o)
funkyhigh chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Damn, that was cool! i hate what if's, but i like to dismis them by sayin its fate.