Reviews for Teenage Angst
RoronoaZ chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I love your story, can't wait to read the rest!
Everything is great, but his father just creeps me out!
gaarais4evermine chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
So I like it. It is sort of cliffy. Say, it was a good story. Make D'gani have The Show by Lenka in his head, like singing it. It's a good song.
M chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Wait! They're not zombies! They're just really, REALLY high.
M chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Is ANYONE in this story straight?
M chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
So, daddy's a homophobe. How will this turn out? I wonder...
mOoNlIt WeReWoLf chapter 20 . 7/12/2009
Lol invasion of his innocent vision. I like it and I hope you update soon. :D
NejiGaara chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Please please please update update! I love this story so much:) it is so awesome that it is beyond awesome:) please update
TheSnowSpider chapter 20 . 12/11/2008
i read the whole of your story so far and i think your brilliant and should keep writing. seriously. anyone can see you have talent. do hurry up and update.

oh, and a tip for writers block - write the chapter after the one your stuck on, and make it exciting. then go back. works for me x

Snowii.
ImmaLickYou chapter 20 . 11/23/2008
Lool.. nice chapter, Gaara spazz xD

Cute .. I love the ending chapter with Naruto

Lol..

Loveded it all!
AnimeFreak4261 chapter 20 . 11/21/2008
I CARE VERY DEEPLY IF YOU UPDATE OR NOT! I LOVE YOUR STORY! i swear it is one of the best gaaraxneji fanfics out there! please please please update soon! or at least TRY!

Ani~
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 20 . 11/21/2008
i like this story. and wtf? everyone was connected kinda sorta in grandma chiyo's letter. I like the haku and itachi pairing it sounded really hot. cant wait to read more
Kellye G chapter 20 . 11/21/2008
DD I thought it was nice, Duncan. Of course, when I read they were having sex I giggled. Of course, I always giggle so it's not a big deal. I'm so immature...

Um... Hoo-ray for updates? Yes, yes. Like the gay German eggs! UPDATING IS WIN!

Alrighty. That's all. *hugs* I love your writing, but I must go and write a report myself. Good-bye, friend. I knew ye well.
inkandimpalas chapter 19 . 9/13/2008
again, i must say, a pretty well written chapter . I must say, it seems that you have been improving steadily as you write. it was already good in the beginning but your writing style just keeps getting better and better. Truly significantly too.

Oh and for once, i really do like an OC. D'gani is offically my ultime hero XDXD

keep up the good work and i'll keep reading

-kiera edward
AnimeFreak4261 chapter 19 . 8/6/2008
ah that was fucking awesome! a little odd, made me laugh all around good. um..gaara could never pull off linsey lohans voice XD its completely impossible! love your story please update soon and uh..LOVE THE GAARA HURT! (fetish with fav chars getting hurt/mortallywounded/killed)

Ani~