Reviews for Skye's Cloud
sDan12 chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
This fanfic is really sweet and had a nice ending. I liked it.
Zero Rhapsody chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
YAY4FINALFANTASY chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
Okay, so I just got through with your Skye's Cloud fanfic and freaking loved it. XD I never noticed how cloud looked like a chocobo until you pointed it out. I only noticed how Sauske's (from Naruto) hair looked like that of a cocatoo (Yeah, spelled that wrong). The only problem I had was that with the whole beach scene Cloud-Skye love thing progressed a little too fast. But still this is one of the best OC love story's that i've read. And I've read lots soooo that is a big, and I mean BIG, complement. I looked at your future storys (Or Ideas for them) annd... uhmm well I wanted to suggest and Idea... So Here it is:

can the main girl have blue eyes and blue hair? And her personality be shy around others but once she gets close to them like maybe childish almost. Her name could be Yuki and (sigh Im sorry for the whole 'YOU WRITE THIS' thing but i can only come up with small details T-T) so like in the beginning she can be a new person,IDC why she camwe there... gets clse to Cloud and crew...P.s. Preferred backround would be all relatives massacred except father whom she despised.. so its goin good the she get a letter saying she has to go live with her dad which scares the crap out of her cause shes terrified of him... she promises to return... then 1-3 years later she comes back but she has bruises ( IDK how she meets up with Cloud and them again.. maybe she can be like ill txt you while im ovr there but then her creul dad takes all her things away so she can send any info to him but then her dad dies of an over dose and she gets a new phone and texts him saying 'im back') so she come back with bruises and everyones like 'wtf!' and now shes even more shy and the relation ship with who ever (Cloud) has broken apart bc she thinks all guys are gonna end up as abusive as her dad... then the relationships with guys get better..

(Ending if you can't think of one

then she goes for a check up to the doctor... couple weeks pass... while shes out with Cloud and crew she gets a call from her doctor and she takes it and walks away from the group and when she comes back shes cryin alot and when they ask her why shes (YUKI) like 'i have to get surgery or else ill die cause i have-" and she just barely make it out of surgery alive and while Cloud thinks She (yuki) is asleep he confesses to her and begins to walk out when she say i love you tooo and they lock lips and live happily ever after. Days inbetween you can decide. If you want to chat about me with anything or ask about the idea I had my email is lgchihuahua K THX BYEE! PLZ EMAIL IF YOU PLAN ON DOING THE STORY!
animelovercillas chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
aw! that was so cute w i love the last part tho lol its hard to find a decent OC fic but i really liked this one awsome job!
animelovercillas chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
LMAO! no joke i am actually crying b/c of reno! how the hell do you get rose branches down your pants ON BOTH SIDES! this just made my day thank you very much w
Loki's Fenris chapter 15 . 5/26/2008
Nice fic i was looking for Valintine OC fics but found this and read it. It was easy to follow and fun to read.
Materialpossesion chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
Been a while since the last review. I'm just a late reader. P

Loved the story. Lot's of romance and humor; that was perfect. And I liked Skye and Rem, to. Good original characters. Kudos to you, billybob!

I'm gonna keep an eye on your stories. If the rest of them turn out like this, I can't wait to read them.
billybob chapter 14 . 5/2/2007
i'm still thinking up a plot. i can answer your other questions. they come to school by a limo because their mother died a month ago. and so they have to move in with their father and evil step-mother. their father is a very rich man. he owns a computer busniess. kinda like apple computers. they have to leave their friends behind and they are new to the school also you put college instead of high school. no yuna and lenne shouldn't date tidus and shuyin. because they annoy shuyin and tidus by follow them around everywhere trying to get shuyin and tidus attention. and tidus and shuyin meet rika and skye when the go to lunch a friend points out the new girls and tidus and shuyin look at rika and skye. rikku see sguyin and tidus looking at their so she walks over to rika and skye and talks to them. rikku is really good friends with guys because they grew up together. rikku intduce rika and skye to shuyin and tidus. tidus and shuyin have a nickname for rikku it is monkey. that should have answered most of your questions. now for some conflicts there should be that rika and skye dad gets very sick and ends up dieing. and their step-mom kicks them out of the house. so they have no where to stay. rikku ends up lateing them stay. this conflict should be later on in the story when they are kinda really close to tidus and shuyin. also their romance should be slowly and steady. there also be a prom. i love proms._ anyway another conflict should be when rika and skye go to talk to shuyin and tidus at their when they open the door the see yuna and lenne kissing them. this conflict should before the dad dies. anyway another conflict is where skye and rika are on their way home from school they hear gun fire and yelling. they go and see some thiefs theating a little boy and girl. the theifs are about to shoot at the kids when rika and skye yell at them to stop. and the thiefs turn around shoot at skye nad rika. this should conflict should be in the middle of the story.

hope this help with that story. and thanks for writing it.
billybob chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
okay what have gotten done for both fics. and can you let me see the summaries for me to help. i have a big idea for the aeris/tidus fic. but it is a big plot.
SkyFantasy chapter 14 . 4/30/2007
Thanks You! :D Tenshi!
billybob chapter 15 . 4/30/2007
okay as in ideas what do you want or need for stories? i have to many it hurts my head. LOL also what ff do your need ideas from?
billybob chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
hey tenshi if you need ideas for ff stories. i had so many i don't know what to do with them.
Sliverroseprincess chapter 14 . 4/30/2007
I loved your story maybe you should write another one with sephiroth in it trying to steal clouds girl away from him
billybob chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Hey i forgot to say you can have shuyin. i will take tidus. maybe you should make lenne and yuna sisters and they are like stuck up cheerleaders. and they like shuyin and tidus alot. because shuyin and tidus are the school hotties._ and hate how shuyin and tidus act around rika and skye. they're jealous. so basiclly their rika and skye rivals for shuyin and tidus love.

_