Reviews for Piggy Bank
November Ember chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was hilarious! I loved the piggy bank name! Question: What's the deal with Hiei and sweet snow? I keep reading fics with that and I have no idea where that came from! :P Love this!
Eternal Eyes chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I started giggling when he started shaking the piggy bank XD. That was great!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Bacon? Haha, this was just plain cute.
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
kawaii! I hope you do more of hiei and botan! good luck! haha!
LoRaven chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
WRITE MORE!

that was cool!

got to love Hiei!

thats all

thanx :)
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
i loved it. it kept me laughing all the way to the end.
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Heyy Heyy

You have NO idea how much I loved this story! It's wonderful! .;; And Hiei naming it Bacon, is just too funny!

MystiK~
KitBitMe chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
WTF! What kind of name is beacon? Oh yeah HI, I'm new here. But it waz pretty funny naming the pig that. If it waz real he would squeal (sp?) from that name. Still great story. I wish I knew how 2 post my stories up. I'm trying to. Hope to find more of ur stories. Bye!
RitSuYue chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Nice story. It was adorable; you had me really surprised with Hiei naming his pig "Bacon". But both Hiei and Botan were very much in character. I don't really see that often anymore (I don't even think I do them well...). It was great, please write more soon.
Lil DragonLex chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
That was amazing. I couldn't have done a better job myself. I espeically love the fact that you kept all of them in character which I keep seeing less and less of. So, awesome work.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Totally adorable! I can just imagine Hiei naming a piggy bank Bacon! That is so cute! I hope you have more to add to this story idea! Hope to hear from you soon. Ja ne!
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Loved it
nhannah chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aww...! Very sweet! Just like sweet snow! I love it! Especially the first part, it was so cute! Great work!
Crimsontear17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Omg. that was good! I love it! It was so cute