Reviews for The House Always Wins
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
the story is very interesting... I hope there will be an update pretty soon.
DistanceRunner7 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Davis's shrine is hilarious and so is Tk's reaction to the hat theft
AsoenixKnight chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
That was evil, AND I LOVED IT! I hope you come back to this story someday and finish it. It's just that funny!
Artemis zodiac chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Sounds good. It is written well and spaced well. Please read mine
lustofficial chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
yayness!1i luv this show and the story is very realestec(damnit i should put on my glasses)
lustofficial chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Lychee Green Tea chapter 2 . 4/29/2008

Phew xD

I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard from reading! That just takes pure talent, and amazing writing! You are SOO hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

They all seem so insane, it's funny! Tai's pink jacket, the poster, TK's HAT! Hahahah! TK was awesome! HAHAHA!

I don't think I can stop smiling xD Great job! You've outdone yourself with this one! I seriously hope you update this; I love it!

Smoochynose chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
I wow this is great.

Lol Davis is smart, wait did I just say what I thought I did?
Nobuta-Power chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
It's been like ten years since I've even read fanfiction let alone reviewed it but I thought that your's deserved special mention! I loved your story it was so funny and well written, honestly this could so work as a Spongebob cartoon! BTW do Japan have long weekends? I'm not sure.

There is no stronger love than that of a boy and his beloved hat! Don't worry T.K I'll help avenge your hat! :)

"Phah. With the money we’ll win today, I could buy him a hundred hats. Not that I will mind you, but the fraternal love’s there anyway" That was a great line, it reminded me of something Ron (Harry Potter) would say!
hunter1989 chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
hahahaha! you're a natural!
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
WOW this is so awsome and funny please update soon. please
kevin chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
great writing man. So your name is Arthur Pendragon but jumbled up?
demonic angel23 chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
lol. i love it! its so funny and entertaining. altho it would be good to write about kari and tk's points of views. but if u dont want to then thats alrite.

anywayz... hope u can update soon!

Timberstar chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
O.O Davis is smart? Oh God all H* has frozen over. He is really messed up in this story. Hey do you think that some of those resons for either TK or Kari not to be there were just fake so they could go act all lovey-dovey (shudders) somewere else? Well I just hope that Cody wins the bet and Davis gets his heart crushed. (Muahahahah) Oh I am so ... evil. Bye.
Luz-fictiongirl chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
I really like it you should go on my friend!