Reviews for Bury My Lovely
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
You're making me love Ino... Which, is sort of weird. You see, I'd sort of fallen into the Ino hating fandom (not that I was aware I was in it, but, clearly, I was) after reading too many Ino-loving, but Sakura-bashing fic. Or, more specifically, a summary explaining how Naruto realizes how all of the qualities that made him fall for Sakura were really just shadows of Ino's influence on her. This was soon after I read Chuunin Exam Days (is that what it's called? The fics near the top when you order everything by favourites.), and, if you've never read, it basically bashes the whole of team seven, minus Naruto, and... Yeah. I'd sort of hated that baka after that, fell in love with Kakashi, in love with Sasuke, and very fond of Sakura before I couldn't stand it anymore and quit. Taking Kakashi's eye, burning Sasuke's pictures of his family, and being mad at Sakura even though you really couldn't expect her to mature e hen she DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR IT, and... I really hated it...
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great, great, great depiction of Ino. Loved it!
sesshoumaru4me chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
perfect - please keep writing her! I usually don't read unless it's more than 40.000 words but I was so impressed with the storie 'Sky on fire..' that I checked out your stories, even if they were very short. We need more Ino centrics, so please write more?
Nukumi chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I've read this a few times over the years and I have to say: this is one of my favorite portrayals of Ino EVER. To me, she's still the closest to being a true kunoichi of the Konoha 11 females.
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
And that is why I now love Ino. Within 48 hours, my whole perspective on her has changed (If you've seen my other reviews today you'll know why _) But that just explains her behavior that I couldn't stand before. But it might just be one big front. One big lie, meaning that she is indeed the best at what she does, being a kunoichi. That is an interesting prospect indeed...
La Nouba chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Isn't that the price all women have to pay, to make the world see past the 'girl' stamp. In playing the role, you lose some of yourself. Naruto has more facets than on initial appearance in the hands of a master jeweler such as yourself. Brav!
Super-Sweet chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Interesting, btu I prefer your other Ino-fics. This one is a bid saddening.
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Nice. I wholly agree with you.

kenni
SmallButPowerful chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Sad and beautiful. I like the way you wrote it, and I'm glad you chose Ino, because she's awfully neglected.
Mebuta chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You have such a talent to describe Ino's feeling, the best OS I've seen since a moment.
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow. That was amazing. Great writing. Really good work.
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
that was beautifully writen, it flowed wonderfully from sentence to sentece. I liked it, a excellent read! and about Ino -
Kaara chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I love this a lot! *swoons* I think the concept is absolutely bewitching, as well as the way you put it. Ino is a very capable kunoichi, and almost everyone seems to have already forgotten about that. It's a pity that this is not longer, as I'm sure that it can evolve into a very thought-provoking piece.

Thank you for writing!
Lorelai chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Ino is definitely one of my favorite characters of the Naruto series. I liked this fic a lot because it dealt with what people tend to forget, kunoichi being spies and putting up effective masks. Nicely written.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Wow. Brillant. Now I wish though that there was a sequal with one of the guys or teachers knowing exactly how she is when no one doesn't. I really love this. It gives me the urge to write about her even more.