Reviews for Which one?
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I noticed her tooth-obsession too. This story could happen.
SerenShadow chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
You bring up a very good point about Bella's attachment to her toothbrush...most would not even notice they were missing it...

But that's what makes Bella, Bella..._

Lisa-Marie
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
You're right, I never thought about her obsessing with tooth brushes. You're also right, that was very pointless. But yet again I liked it
MoustahcesAndPistachios chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
haha this is so god can you do another one but she decides on something else ridiculous XD
alexinekrys chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I love your story and you make a good job! I have a good moment of laught ,your story are this parts that i love imagine between Edward and Bella sweet and funny ! I thinks that when you have a boyfriend (fiancée)who is a vampire with a "supernose" and you a simple human (a viva to morning breath)it can be really important to have a toothbrush and especially if you want him to kiss you ...all the time every second lol (sorry for my english)
Absent Imagination chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
AWSOME!HAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA i love when thoses little ideos come into your head , good story!
Natsuya801923 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
LOL toothbrush? XD SO not expecting that ;D I thought it was a dress or something ;)

"I didn't get tooth paste!" LOL

great job :3
CJG Bunny chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
umm.. yea wow that was so random it was totally kool

:) i like your stories :)
AzaleaHayden chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
THAT IS FUNNY. AT FIRST I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT, THEN I READ THE END AND KNEW THAT IT WAS ABOUT TOOTHBRUSHES, I THINK.
bizzabel chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
hehehe! complete opposite of me then - I have a phobia of teeth! :P love it anyway, xx lol
serioustwilightfan chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
wow. i didn't notice the obsession before
styling16 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009