Reviews for Which one?
Rainie16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
LOL, She is a total toothbrush fanatic...
hiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
LOL,

i just realized bella has an odd obsession with oral hygiene.
bowtiesarecoollike chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
this actually happend to me a was drawn between tooth tunes and a bugs bunny electric blue one my dad eventualy got me a red one that was on sale lol
Edward's angst chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
that was funny. and pointless. but i loved it!
Entropic Kitten chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
brilliant.
Suze chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This may have been pointless, but I LOVED it! I think that the fact is was pointless and dramatic made it hilarious. I was expecting something much worse and when I read the end and found that it was something ridiculous I started laughing for awhile. Like all of your others this was great. Continue please! :)
syd chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
hi, this is so funny! my waffles almost spilled out my nose! i would love to read this in the poinot of view of like, a store owner, or another customer or somthing.. just their reactions:P, thanks you so much for writing this! IT IS AWESOME!
ImJealousOfTheReceptionist chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
hahahahah! crying over a toothbrush? that is SO bella!
NeverSeekDawn chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wow. This is completely pointless and stupid. ... ... I LOVE IT! It was really funny once I found out that it was over a too0thbrush. Keep writing pointless stories!
sunrisehazeleyes chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
A toothbrush?Seriously?OMG even Bella wouldn't be that ridiculous lol.
Cristina021185 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
ridiculous! lol
Infame chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Haha, that was great!
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I did notice the tootbrush tidbits and I agree with the reviewer who said that she wants to have minty fresh breath because Edward has sweet breath. It makes sense that she'd be conscious of her hygiene since vamps are known to have keen senses. I mean, if they can smell blood, something that runs deep inside a human body, then they'd of course be sensitive to something as obvious as how someone's breath smells.
coffee.mango chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
hahaha she just wants to avoid bad breath cmon :D
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »