Reviews for The Best Days
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Oh, man! I hope you continues this story. It's the most interesting and best written Naruto fan fic I ever read. Please please please continue!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Oh I love this! This is awesome! I especially love that his teammates a) aren't OC, b) are not main enough to know him properly anyway and c) that he feels they're complete incompetents.
Yuki-kyo-kira chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
I hope to read more soon!
happypocky chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
I like it! Dunno why you don't have more reviews because it's really interesting, and you write well. Good job! :)
hotcocoalatte chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
This is an amazing story! :D It's so hard trying to find a good team 7 fic without bashing. And I think you've characterized Sasuke really well. I hope you haven't abandoned this fic since I really look forward to an update someday!
linn152 chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
I've reached the final chapter updated and it's frightening. I don't want it to stop! Do you know how stressful it is for your readers when they realise there are no chapters of this (just absolutely amazing and awesome) story left to read?

I love the flow of the story, how you write the characters, and their friendship and relationships. I really enjoy how you’ve developed relationships between Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and a little on Kakashi. Also really enjoying how you’re building on the relationships in Sasuke’s new group. The story has a very nice balance between different genres which is hard to come across nowadays. My sister glared at me suspiciously for laughing out loud while I was 'studying'. :P

I appreciate how it’s not overridden by Japanese terms as well. It’s a beautiful language, but overuse of terms and darting back-and-forth between translations really gives you a headache.

I admit I was a bit nervous when the summary said “Terminal illness” but I was definitely pleasantly surprised. I do suggest that ‘Friendship’ be added to the genre since I think it’s quite a major element in the story. ...Unless you’re thinking ‘Tragedy’, in which case my heart will be subsequently broken. But up to you, of course(!), no arguments.

Editing-wise, it’s all perfect except for very occasional typo and structural issues (e.g. paragraphing).

So yes, please update soon. Good luck charging through the writers' block and right to the plot bunny! Virtual cookies will be waiting for you when you do!

Ps. Sorry that it's long, but I'm a sinfully lazy reader/reviewer so I thought I’d try to make it as constructive as I could. And also let this review be a sign of how much I am loving this story!
IndieWrites chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
I absolutely love this fict. they style in which you write is refreshing, engaging and well done. You've gotten me to laugh, and cry in spots. I really hope you come back to this. I want to see how it ends.
wolf's lament chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
I'm really liking this story so far. I really want to know what happens next and if Sasuke's ultimately going to be able to help Naruto get his dream in time. I noticed that it's been a while since you've updated, but I really hope that you are continuing with this and another chapter will be up soon.
Kamaete chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
woah...amazing character development... Honostly, the quirks... set backs... issues, everything is developing at a believable, not boring pace1 I can't wait for more-action, development, Naruto... Woot for amazing authors who know their stuff!
TempestReign chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
really good story!
syrraki chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
Oh my. This fic deserves A Lot More Love. I think you're at a bit of a disadvantage because most people like reading stuff in the romance genre but your characterisations are SPOT ON. I really like your Sasuke, and I think you've managed to keep him in character which is really not something that anyone manages to do. Likewise, Naruto, the way he acts, the way he gets mad and the way he treats Sasuke is all perfecto. I'm really enjoying reading about Hanabi, Udon Sasuke and Anko, it's a mismatched team, but it's still fun!

I hope you keep writing :)
se-tar chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
Ow~~ I really like the way you set Kakashi & Sasuke's relationship, they care about each other but think they shouldn't and certainly can't show it openly :D

I love your humor, it's dripping with surprisingly excellent well-fitted 'sarcasm', in some parts they really made me laugh. XD

If it could end happily... *sigh*

Thanks _
se-tar chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
That nightmare and the self-struggling were perfect... Really it must be so hard for Sasuke, you showed his difficulties very well.

I really like your story so far, the characters are amazingly themselves, in character. There's no forced-in romance between them, just nice friendship. *thumbs up*

I liked those first chapters where Sasuke was trying to act, and be, apathetic, it was so funny :D

By the way, why the rating is 'M'? There's nothing intense in it!
Jade Rozes chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
Hello (as Zetsu apparently greets people). I am internet-stalking you. And by internet-stalking, I mean rereading my favourite parts of Best Days. Have I told you recently how much I love you? Well, I love you u.u And you are an awesome author. It's funny, but it's sad, and zomg their bromance is made of things that give Jade warm fuzzies when you write it. If you're still stuck on 13, I can try to help out...after all, what are betas/best friends for?

Also, sorry if you thought this was a real review. Just me. False alarm. But now that I haven't been your beta for a while, I feel like I can read this uncritically and praise you to the high heavens like every other reviewer. So I took the opportunity.
tcl7189 chapter 12 . 6/27/2009
I have really enjoyed this story so far...kind of a nice change to see a human Sasuke...The character development is realistic and the plot line is not an over done one...great work!