Reviews for Legends, Part 2: Zero
Lili-Mai chapter 50 . 6/26/2014
Needless to say, this fic was amazing!

I always hated RE0 story, I thought it was just ridiculous and was plugged in awkwardly (it didn't really fit properly with the story of RE1). But you managed to make it believable and definitely enjoyable. I'm repeating myself but you really did an amazing job!

To the next fic! :)
Lili-Mai chapter 42 . 6/26/2014
Wow, really an amazing chapter! You did such a fantastic job with Billy's story and once again how their relationship develops. I love this fic!
Lili-Mai chapter 38 . 6/25/2014
Oh I loved how you made Billy confess he didn't murder anybody. And I love how you develop their relationship. And Rebecca is a much more interesting character than in the game. I wasn't a big fan of the peppy cutesy girl... She feels a lot more real in your story.

Amazing job!
Lili-Mai chapter 36 . 6/25/2014
Amazing chapter! I lived the fighting scene, it was really action-packed. ;) And I love the depth you're trying to give to both characters.
Lili-Mai chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Wow, amazing chapter! I loved the tension between the two.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
That was an unusually hot stand-off. In an unusually unforced way.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Typo: "Compared to Spencer's lavish office at the mansion, Spencer's was" the latter office here should be Wesker's.

Wonderfully creeping suspense up in here, I gotta say.

I have to mention that Umbrella seems kind of small, here. With Spencer gone, who's going to send commandos after Will and Tyrants after Sherry and STARS and bomb Raccoon with BOWs? I guess I'll find out in due time.
Rei Sengoku chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Now this is a side to the characters that we never got to see in the games, and very rarely in the novels. I find the idea of gambling with pennies rather hilarious as well.
Crazy Hippie chapter 23 . 12/10/2009
good storie have read the other one kepp it up :)
xSummonerYunax chapter 50 . 10/29/2009
This story was absolutely brilliant! You are such an amazing writer-everything from the beautiful and visual descriptions, character interactions, plot, sensible events, etc. Everything was perfect. I felt like I was re-living the RE Zero experience all over again, just much more in depth! Gosh, I can go on and on forever but I'm sure you get the message!

I've been following the story on my psp (sorry, that's why I couldn't review every other chapter or so) and was hooked on it, and would read a bit every night as a bedtime story, haha. This fic is really a page turner, in the sense that it's just so interesting that you want to keep moving forward. Lovely interaction between Barry and Wesker at the beginning. I absolutely adored Wesker's snide and terse answers, totally suited for his character. Like others you have mentioned, if I hadn't known better, I would have also thought you write for Capcom or something. This definitely rivals SD Perry's novelization of RE ZERO.

I'll definitely be checking out your other works, but again, it may take some time for me to get the review process going because I'll be reading it on my psp, lol. Don't worry, they will be READ!

Excellent and top-notch quality work! You should be very proud of yourself!
Dan chapter 41 . 9/1/2009
I noticed a error

Edward was not visible on any screen, but the last time Birkin had seen him, he was outside one of the gallery rooms on the second floor. A giant snake was around there somewhere according to Birkin, so Wesker guessed that he was dead as well.

Richard was listed nowhere in Birkin’s notes and had left no sign on any security camera, so Wesker had to guess he had been killed before he got to the mansion. Either he was killed by one of the infected dogs running loose, or he found the train and was killed there.

wasnt it the other way round
cjjs chapter 50 . 8/23/2009
Well, I an't believe it. You managed to make sense of the mess that was Resident evil zero.

I remember all the hype preceding the release of the game as to how it was going to provide the backstory as to what hapened to Bravo team before RE One. After playing it I was all "what the hell? that didn't explain anything, it doen't even make sense!"

anyway, back to the review.

I Loved your take on Marcus, it was brilliant, Aging Rebecca a few years definitely made her more believable. And man oh man is Enrico ever a badass. Going toe to toe with a giant arachnid with a barstool? I think I would have dissolved into a puddle of piss (a la Kenneth) if I was in his situation.

I thought that the final confrontation with Marcus/leech dude was a bit anti-climactic, but stil more believable given the situation.

Once again, great job! I can't wait to get started on part three.
cjjs chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
Urgh! man I hated those spiders. Good chapter!
Sythlia chapter 50 . 4/19/2009
Another saga down, another to go. :D Your writing is hopelessly addicting that I can't convince myself to stop hitting the next chapter. It looks like I'll be reading this in one sitting. I can't put a good story down; a weakness I'll never be able to (nor would want to) shake. :)
Starlight-Ninja chapter 50 . 12/12/2008
I don't mind the change in the plot at all. This is just awsome.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »