Reviews for Kitsu Kitsu no Mi
Why did you stop?
K9QueenWolfGirl chapter 19 . 2/6
love it
Alice Eraser chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Love it! I can't picture how to make it anymore fabulous! \(#•#)/
Gasel chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
this is amazing story, too bad it is looking it is dead
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Sure, I have no idea whether or not this story is actually finished and the last time it was updated was in 2009, but I FINALLY FOUND A STORY WITH A ZOAN KITSUNE TYPE NARUTO (sure its not in the one piece world but still) AND WHATS BETTER IS THAT ITS OVER 100,000 WORDS! THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU ARE STILL AROUND TO READ THESE REVIEWS
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
awesome! bookmark
Siggimondo chapter 30 . 11/12/2013
The kyubi has a name now. It's Kurama. Then again, maybe Kyuumaru just feels he has too much Naruto in him to go by his birth name. So that's not really a problem.

I only have one problem with this fic:

There's not enough of it. Make more. Plz?
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 30 . 10/2/2013
This is truly interesting; please update soon
Blackdex chapter 30 . 4/21/2012
Do the artificial fruits have the same weaknesses as the originals? i believe you mentioned he was trying to remove them. ciao
Impstar chapter 30 . 2/8/2012
An excellent fic. Too bad that it hasn't been continued in forever. Really too bad. I've always found the devil fruit powers facinating. I actually don't watch one piece; the main character strikes me as an even bigger idiot than Naruto, and that is a little difficult to swallow. Plus, he looks stupid, though that is my opinion. But that aside, the devil fruits are awesome. There powers range from fairly useless, if interesting, all the way to "can destroy continents given enough time." Logia are the best in my opinion. Semi-immunity to damage, and even without that you have a lot of power. I think that Zoan fruit, most of the time, is the weakest. That isn't to say that certain Zoan fruits don't contain immense power though.
1000Nachts chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Something tells me that if he uses this around the village, he's going to start running into a LOT more problems.

Winter's Folly chapter 14 . 11/25/2011
i like the change to how the devil fruits are referred to.
Winter's Folly chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
I Love the way you ended that.
salamanderzrock chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
i found no {Ovbious} errors... at least none as bad as that.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
well, Fillers aren't ALL bad.