Reviews for Underneath Your Robes
Love the Rent reference
Rochester'sJane chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Sexy!
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loved this. And yes I caught the Rent line. Light My Candle is one of my favorite songs!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was great!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
hahaha! loved it! ;) though i had to take a long COLD shower after reading this such amazing and funny piece. ;) (there's also a disadvantage when you have an OVERLY ACTIVE imagination) xD thanks for writing and posting this!:D
Herutsu Oshii chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Good story! I liked the "I like it between my-" "Fingers, I figured" part 'cause RENT rocks!
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
oh, lols, maybe trelawney actually had another vision turn out correctly! ... the perve. good job!
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
hahahaa that was great. I loved this line "“Slytherin is not the house for sexual misconduct, no matter the rumors made about us.”" hahahahahahaha : )
Amethyst Sigris chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Sliding them down her sternum, she murmured, “I like it between my–”

“Fingers… I figured.” Snape’s face began to flush...

Found it! Lol, i love musicals and Rent is certainly one of my favorites. I've listened to the soundtrack countless times. Anyway, nice one-shot.

-Sigris
SydneyVictoria chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Love this!

“You have a good point.” Hermione sat up and picked up the boxers. Snape watched the curve of her back as she moved until she faced him. Sliding them down her sternum, she murmured, “I like it between my–”

“Fingers… I figured.” Snape’s face began to flush at the sight of her breasts partially covered by the black silk.

Love RENT too. Nice reference. :]
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Good, yet strangely twisted...
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I just finished reading your story. Oh, what a priceless new way to put Severus and black silk boxers in the same story. I love it. You write very well. I hope to read more of your writing in the future.

-Jenn
KC Clark chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
GREAT. I LOVED IT. I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE WRITEN SOME MORE. WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS KNEES? WHAT HAPPENED THAT MADE THEM GET MARRIED? WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON? IS THE WAR OVER? WHAT HAPPENED? YOU HAVE LEFT ME WITH MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS.

TIFF
BrOkEn2NiTe chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Damn, I've got to get me a pair of black silk boxers...