Reviews for To Come Back
Shansen chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
This is by far the best GH fanfic ever written. GH would be so much better had they not ruined AJ's character and then killed him off. Thank you for writting such a beautiful story.
Rach6 chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
I loved this story. The last chapter was you could see SK and SB as AJ and Jason. The whole thing was wonderful. Great job.
TAni chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
yes. please write the new brenda and jason story i love all of the other stories you wirte about them, and the first chapter of this one was great.
SammiJ chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
Such a beautiful chapter ... I wish it wasn't the end, but I love that you took us back to the roots of what the Jason/AJ relationship used to be before tiic wrecked it all. Thanks so much for bringing the real AJ back to life for us all! I hope you write more AJ fics in the future!
RedDragen chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more of this story.
Ayshen chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
Aw why you have to go make someone cry for? Seriously this last chapter was perfection. AJ and Jason playing b-ball at the Q's with Monica watching and thinking of Alan...just beautiful. Amazing story.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
I really adore the way you started and ended this chapter.

Overall, this was a great story that reminded me of the bond J and AJ shared before the accident.
Sister of the Moon chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh dear goodness...A Jason and AJ story. I might cry tears of joy.

I've waited for quite some time for someone to tackle something like this and make it wonderful, which your first chapter is. I don't even watch GH anymore, and so I have no idea of the current events, but I'll work my way through it for this!

Great start, I'm going to be eagerly eating up the next bunch of chapters you have posted.
SammiJ chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
I am absolutely loving this story. AJ having a second chance with Michael is so overdue! And I love AJ's interaction with Dillon & Lulu - too fun. Thank you so much for bringing back the real AJ and correcting all the mistakes tiic made!
Ayshen chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
The AJ/Alan scene was heartbreaking. I love the awkward dance that AJ and Jason do.

LOVED Mikey and AJ...so glad AJ insisted to Carly that he is not giving him away.

This story is awesome, I so wish something like this would happen with AJ.
REdDragen chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
Man, I would love to see what you do next. I hope Brenda and her daughter will be okay. I also hope Jason and Brenda end up together.
Meg chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
Oh man I love this story. I wish this really happened on the show...I'm so in denial over AJ's death. :) Nice work! Update as soon as possible!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
I think you did a great job with the Michael and AJ reunion.

My favorite part of the chapter was the flashback to Jay and Jessica. Really poignant and beautiful.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Jason was….Jason was better.”

I could see AJ saying that. It really embodies the beautifulness of their brotherhood before the accident and what made it all go ugly later. Jason was better so AJ allowed Jason to save him, then later Jason was better so he took all AJ wanted and left AJ with only guilt and regret.

It's interesting to read about SK version of AJ coming back and putting the pieces back together again.
Ayshen chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
The Dillon/Lulu/AJ part cracked me up...it was even better when Tracy came in, lol. Edward pissed me off; he needs to leave AJ and Michael alone...let AJ make his own decisions for once.

On the show I pretty much abhor Emily. But in this I remembered AT...I loved her with her brothers. Loved that she asked him to stay. And the Jason/AJ part was wonderful...so much regret.

This story is awesome!