Reviews for It's Not What You Think
Ayla The Librarian chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
SO SICKINGLY SWEET IT MAKES ME WANT TO GT SICK AND YET I STILL LOVE IT! THIS IS A FREAKIN' AWESOME STORY! SO CUUTE! great job! loved it. keep going, you got some real talent there!
KeytoDestiny chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I loved the part of when Sora said that birds explode from eating rice! He's such a doofus sometimes! Wonder how Kairi takes it so easily?

And no, there wasn't even ONE error. I understood everything, so have some confidence in your work! It's terrific! Great job! _
Ryfee chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Aw, so cute. (:
WitchyElphaba chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This was so cute! I was readingit, and was "Aw, how cute!"

Then it made me sad to see their wedding was rushed, they had to leave.

Really awesome!
soraspromise chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Aww, so cute! Sora saying the thing about how many birds die from eating the rice and exploding made me laugh for like, ever. XD

This is going on my favs for sure. I'll definately read some of your stuff later when I get around to it; I'm feeling a bit lazy today, lol sorry. Again, awesome job, I loved it~

~Emerald
Midnight Sora 94 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Midnight Sora here,

I love this story. Don't be so hard on yourself. I understood every word. If this is your first story in first-person, it's great. Sad Attempt? You're wrong. This is a wonderful attempt.

Midnight Sora, signing out.
hikari-aozora chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
so i pretty much think this fic is beautiful. nothing complicated. it's simple, but it's so well written! instantly fave-ing :D
kai lun an chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
:] This was soo cute.

And and and

xD

That conversation between Kairi and Selphie, I had nearly the same one with a friend when I was younger.
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
X3

okay, now i am way too happy. a story dedicated to me-e! -runs off singing and generally being a disturbance to all around her-

oh, and if you want to, give me a character/couple you want to read, in in this fit of happiness, i shall write! (because that's what motivates me. the sheer, unadulterated joy of a good fanfic.)

this is way too cute. and i remember spending about ten minutes in the Secret Cave, trying to figure out what those scribbles were, before i gave up and bumped into a certain deadpanning denizen of evil.

i love the ending, especially. so cute, so touching, so sweet... i suggest you put in earplugs, because i'm gonna start squealing soon.

oh, and for the past/present tense dilemna? italize one of the tenses, and it is very muchly easier to write. had trouble with that for one of my fics, tried it, and was actually able to sleep that night. -sigh- those fond memories...

great job, seriously!
Malcolm Yuy chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Ooh...I liked this oneshot. Very good.

I didn't think it was going to take a slight turn, but it did. Great work.

Well, until next time, I hope you have a Happy Easter too. Later!
x-StaarGiirl-o chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aw ! Don't be so hard on yourself ; I found this very touching to my heart (: It was a very cute and meaningful story and I was able to keep up so the verb tenses were fine from what I read . B e a utiful !

xoxo