Reviews for Skin
Malena-sama chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
It's cute! I'd have loved to know what Gaara thought about someone touching his real skin.

Very interesting fic :)
Rockleerox93 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Wow...I never really thought about Gaara's real skin...

That was an interesting read! It was really good.
Fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
That was very interesting, I really liked reading this.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That's an interesting concept. I never thought of that before. Interesting story.
Ine-capa chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was really beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with the world! *hugs you from Argentina*
Mitaretai chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I loved this. Loved it!

There were some weird sentences here and there, but they were still plenty understandable. Just missing words and some stuff like that, you could fix it by proof-reading it.

Anyway, I thought this was adorable and sweet, and I love Lee's reaction to Gaara's skin. Thanks for a really nice story )
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow, Lee is so curious. It was very good.
i-luv-those-who-review chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh wow that's so cute! I love how Gaara opened to Lee. Tres cute! lol.
LaDyPnAi chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
write more please
andee chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
more...or die!
Dahne chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Aww. This is incredibly sweet, and very...well, very *them*. Lee made me laugh more than once (like the weights breaking his bed), and the straightforward honesty of his intentions is entirely characteristic. It's also interesting how this touches on how Lee is, in a way, as much of an outsider as Gaara is, but with the absolute opposite approach.
Catching Robins chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
When I was reading this story I was a little embarrassed too..
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This was really sweet, it's little moments like these that make you appreciate life.

I'm glad they got to know each other, and the friendship is so cute!

You have Lee in character *le gasp*

kudos to you!

*adds to favs*
penned-name chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
i liked this story. Gaara and Lee as friends is so sweet, they are just so opposites of each other. so kawaii! ill make somthign like this. ciao
SecretLibrarian chapter 1 . 4/9/2007