Reviews for Estranged
sweet S2
plouquette chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
oohhh loved it !
wordhoarder24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I'm reading everything and I'm falling for all your words. This is so good.
Carottal chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Strange, I loved this more than the main story. Don't get me wrong, I liked the confession story (sorry, didn't manage to learn the title) a lot, as did I enjoy reading Bond for that matter, but it's this little story that made me want to review. I would have loved for it to be longer, but at the same time, I think you said all that had to be said, no less, no more. And I think it's one of the big strengths of this story. You kept it simple, and I'm so happy Harry got his first magical friend back!

While I'm reviewing, as this is the third story I read from you, I'll just talk a bit about the other two:

I started Bond yesterday, finished it tonight, liked it although I'm not exactly sure why. There's something about the dialogues that I found where always in tune with the atmosphere of the scene and the state of the relations between the people talking (awkward when needed, relaxed when required, witty when possible...), and about some characters (namely Ron, Pansy, and Blaise) that were extremely loveable. It's not that common for them to be so interesting in these fics. I loved the friendship between Blaise and Ron. Made some of Draco or Harry's most infuriating moments bearable ("Fuck Harry, don't run away, ARGUE, I'm sure it will be useful in the long run"). I think some parts of the story were easily predictable by simply applying Murphy's law. As you didn't put real breaks between dramas, it made it possible to guess what the next paragraph would be about. Thus, it reduced the tension a bit. But that I read everything should testify that I enjoyed it.

I read the confession one after Bond, thought it was a nice change of pace and a cute story. I loved how you made the confessions work. I think something was missing to make it awesome but it was very nice. I loved the moments he talked parseltongue (sorry if this is not the right way of saying it. Truth is, it's been a long time since I last read a Harry Potter story, and I can't remember if it's tongue or mouth...)

Anyway, thank you for your stories. I think I'll read more of them, I'm not sure I'll review though. Seems to me you wrote they a long time ago. If I have nothing to say, I may as well not say anything. So I should thank you once more for all the fics you published, and for the good time I had reading the 3 I did. Thank you
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Great to see Ron finally getting a clue.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Gahhh I loved this too. All of them are adorable!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Aw. That was cute.
Also, Fleur and Billy could have adopted. Or potion or magic... Or surrogate mother. No need for the divorces.
BAFan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
It's been awhile since I last read this trio of fics, and apparently I never reviewed, at least not this one. So just wanted to say that I love all of them. You are a fantastic writer and I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I liked the whole story, especially Ron's little moment in the lift. I hope that little boy that can speak parselmouth gets better and learned his lesson.
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I loved this little bit. Also, I adore the amount of geographical research you put into your stories. A real setting really adds to each of your tales. You're brilliant, my dear. Adding you to favorites!
DW03 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
How cute! And how dumb Harry was. Oh god. XD Thanks.
SP777 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was nice, I truly enjoyed that.
Tuinne chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This story and its prequel was a really good read for me. I love how you portrayed their 'blooming' relationship on the prequel. You captured the perfect blend of awkwardness, hesitation and the hope between them, reading their interactions made me feel with them.

Kudos!
Guenon chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
You had me so scared with the description! I honestly thought that Draco and Ron were going to be together... Geez, but this was great.

I loved the who Confession story, and this was amazing ending.

This so-very-redeemed Draco was actualy quite lovely. And Harry grew up nicely too, kinda really adult without being too much messed up. Nice to know it not just me, thinking of him as of a truely mature adult, really clever and pleasant.

Your writing is brilliant, as are your stories. Bond was the first Drarry I read in english (Im not fluent myself), and you had me so hooked I learned to fight trough the language problems.

This one was only missing a full sex scene. A bet it would be so hot, with all the hissing :)
Rana chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
A neat finale to this trilogy. It was a neat literary device that each part, although in the third person, was written primarily from a different character's perspective - Draco in the first, Harry in the second, and lastly Ron. A very satisfying tryptich.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »