Reviews for The Darkest Hour
Fire Mistess chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
wow, bit too short but I really liked it ... and how did it all happen in the first place?
Zach Fox of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh, deep. Each time you reread it it cuts deeper into your soul until you're left with nothing but a room with a suicidal soul in it. Man, its so deep that it hurts to type...sorry, just so ow. I need to rest for a while and regain my zeal. Pardon me.
wishfullthinker chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Rather vague, but that's a good element. I don't get how you can write like this. I read almost all your other angst fics're a genius. All your angst fics are so deep and heart-trending...Keep it up! :}
IratheSquire chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Very nice. You've got the atmosphere right, but may I ask what is going on?
Rose Cherryblossom chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Beautiful. So sad. I wonder how Zelda feels about his death. Write a sequal! Please! Please? Thanx for reading Forever Remember! Glad ya liked it! *teary eyed* sniff. *runs for the bathroom to get tissue*
Midnight Raine chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Why should I run? I liked it... the way it was worded and the overall darkness. But then again, I'm weird.
Black Mage Zelda chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
AHH! That was sad...evil peoples!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
WOAH! Dark, but good!

*looks at Unrealistic* Now repeat after me. Angst is good.
Inimitable chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
well... all i can say is... o.O ... um.. anstry fics are strrrraaange... and this one was short, but not bad. BTW, if u got my Email, i need a responce ASAP
andrew the poe chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
to die within the heat of battle... that is the way of the warrior...great start,but is ther more?
Black Widow THE TRUE LINK'S Q chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Awwwwwww poor Link! *sniff sniff* AWWW ya cannot kill Link now! But anyways u should have made it longer, it was goin good! Write a sequal!
Jitendra chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Angsty! . 98/187
Lady Achika of the God-realm chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
dude, that rocked
The Dungadiktu chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
...You should have made it longer, or the last chapter of a series. Make a prequel!
ChaosWEAPON chapter 1 . 7/10/2001