Reviews for Time to Heal
nastryn chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
Well, Erik, 'the devil's child' was not your fault. Some persons made you the man you had others, you did those on your own right, so do not blame others!
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
(rolls eyes)
Let me guess, Giovanni?
Estates General chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
Okey-doke, I read this a few years ago and recently began thinking about it so I started to re-read it.

I sencerely forgot how much I love this story :)
phantom-jedi1 chapter 41 . 10/21/2007
Well, apparently I've fallen a bit behind in my reading! I didn't even know you were re-writing a sequel!

Anyway, it's an interesting epilogue that feels more like a bridge than anything. I'm going to have to go read the sequel now!

Phantom Jedi
Gabi chapter 41 . 9/9/2007
I've really enjoyed your story, though I'm too lazy to comment on each and every chapter. You still had a few typos, but without really strenuous editing it'a very tricky to catch them all...

I have to say, I loved your little quote/phrase thing, "A closed mouth gathers no feet." I might start using that one. My dad told me the thing about Emily Dickinson's poems.. but I don't know the Yellow Rose of Texas so I can't check it out.

I liked how you used all the verses of Auld Lang Syne; I had no idea there was more than one, though I suppose I should have known. Your Erik was mostly wonderful, and every so often childish and petulant. I guess that's how people are as well, not just fanfic characters.

So yes, ignore my random rambles and take my meaning- I liked your story and am mostl likely going to read all the rest like a good little fangirl.

~G
HughloverX chapter 41 . 8/11/2007
*blink* That's the ending? That's not an ending. That's just plain stopping. I don't see how this made any sort of finish to the whole story...*confused* Will the sequel make more of a true ending that ties up everything? I do hope so.
Elena-Unduli chapter 41 . 8/7/2007
this is... the END! hahaha I'm sad this fic is over...but, hey! did you mention a sequel? xD When you say you are going to re-write it, do you mean you are going to change the plot or only fix grammar mistakes and things like that? Can I read the actual version of the sequel without the risk of not understanding absolutely everything (considering I read the re-written "Time to Heal"? xD Enough questions.

Well, reading your fic has been a pleasure, my dear phasmatis lupus Possibly I will read "Shadows of the past" some day not very distant, then I will let you know my opinion with a review!

Bye
The-Lonely-Child chapter 41 . 8/7/2007
There's a sequel? Is it posted on this site? I liked the way you ended it. I hope I can end my story as well... Hopeful, but not too sappy. Sad without being angsty... I've really enjoyed this story... I consider it one of the best on this site.
The-Lonely-Child chapter 40 . 8/7/2007
That was so sweet and sad! Its right of course, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Poor unhappy Erik. It's a hard thing to be isolated like that...

Great chapter as always... sorry I didn't review earlier...
The-Lonely-Child chapter 39 . 8/7/2007
Aw! I didn't realize you had updated and now you're done with the story! Dang, I need to fix my alerts, I was sure I had this story on here. Great chapter, as always. I am something of a night owl, I love sneaking into the kitchen at night for cake and a glass of milk, a terrible habit, I know, but one that's hard to break.

I am dying to know how you're going to end this so I had better hurry up and move onto the next chapter...
Timeflies chapter 41 . 8/6/2007
Erik is not sure if he should send Christine the note, well he better. Christine is ready to marry Raoul, sad. She should marry Erik. I have read you other story last year, but I guess I never wrote you a review. *shame on me* Thanks for rewriting this on so I could read it again.
Timeflies chapter 40 . 7/31/2007
Sadness is felt by all with Erik's leaving. Christine feels it the most, but will not break her promise. More please.
HughloverX chapter 40 . 7/31/2007
I agree, Chapters should end in multiples of 5. haha. Glad your cat's okay. Nice chapter. Bit too many "thank you"s and such, but understandable. Only I'm confused about where you're gonna go with this. Luck.
Steggy Likes Juice Boxes chapter 40 . 7/31/2007
It's over!

*sobs*

I loved every chapter!
Elena-Unduli chapter 40 . 7/31/2007
Hello! Oh, I'm so glad that your kitty is fine!

But I'm sad because this is the last chapter xDD

It was unusually long hehehe Things have changed very much for Erik since he first came to the count's house. Good for him! But then in the epilogue you will say something like: "the count receives a letter -Erik died because a travelling accident- and Christine feels so bad she jumps of the windows or something" hahahah no don't do that, please! xDD

Well, veery nice chapter!

Bye